Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Black Lives Matter isn't asking, it's demanding that our humanity be recognized and it's gotten a lot more traction than e-thugging.
BLM main goal is to destroy the traditional family unit. One of African's oldest inventions. fukk blm

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
lol @ this shyt. I'm just now seeing it..."my life matter"....then at the end they got this little peanut head c00n talking about "a man who says offensive stuff offended by a question :why:??"

:dead:

Baby lookin at this shyt like :mjlol:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Wait, so are people supporting black lives matter or not?

One day they are a bunch of feminists that don't support black males in their agenda,

Then let a celebrity disassociate himself from it or say all lives matter, and everyone's bout it again..

:mindblown:
Your a clueless Mexican...
Mind your business...

Daps
Come on, most of the time it was speaking about certain people, not just black people in general. You reaching for the stars on that one!

I'm asking you to show me a list of entertainers who did exactly what wayne just did, and still got love years after doing what they did. Everytime i seen it, the people just slowly went away, and was unheard of again. Look at Kevin Gates, after his stunt about black lives matter, his fire cooled down, and now that he is getting locked up, no one gives two shyts.

Nikkas please, this kind of rhetoric is exaclty why people will always shyt on us, we making excuse for everybody. If the first time i see you i call a bytch, and the second time i slap you, don't be surprise if the third time i do something worse. When someone lyrics is always shytting on black people, shytting on dark skin girl, why do you expect some kind of respect from him, like seriously use your brain for a second ? Hip hop is the only kind of music that promote disrespect of black people. You don't see it because you were born in that culture, but it's a fact. And the disrespect in hip hop reflect a disregard of the black man for his own people, that's the reason why distrust and lack of solidarity is rampant in our community.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll keep saying this until threads like this stop proving the point but...Every rich successful AA in America is a c00n now.

Came expecting him to save he didn't know what BLM was like he usually does with any question about whatever socially or musically relevant at the moment, and he tried that, but just couldn't resist the chance to tap dance.
Real shyt.

They know who to give it to and who not to.

"I'm a rich ******". (His words, not mine)

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
So are you black lives matter or not, that's all I'm asking :rudy:
Yes and no...
Black lives matter to me of course you dikkhead but I don't fukk with the group...
You always want to inject yourself into black conversations and you ain't never got shyt insightful or intelligent to say...
Beat it fakkit...:camby:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It must really suck for Black people that are really trying to make a change in America to make it better for black people, only to have their efforts undermined and shytted on by other Black people, especially Black people with status and influence.

It's hard enough just fighting white people and their racist system, it's even harder when you have Black people creating division among other black people within that movement.

It's disheartening that we as a people can't even come together on a simple issue like police unjustly killing unarmed black people, and those black people not receiving justice. It makes you feel like your fighting a battle that you just can't realistically win.

Even something as pure as Colin Kaepernick's protest is not only polarizing, but polarizing in the BLACK COMMUNITY and among black athletes.

Will there ever be a movement or even group good enough for black people to collectively get behind?

Are we gonna wait decades until the "right" movement comes along? shyt, black people will still find SOMETHING to hate on that group anyways.

And even if there is an "Uber-Pro Black" movement, Black people will want to distance themselves away from it because it will make white people too uncomfortable.

But it's cool tho. I hope them white people take good care you c00n ass celebrities, because don't come running to black people when you need us to support you.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas please, this kind of rhetoric is exaclty why people will always shyt on us, we making excuse for everybody. If the first time i see you i call a bytch, and the second time i slap you, don't be surprise if the third time i do something worse. When someone lyrics is always shytting on black people, shytting on dark skin girl, why do you expect some kind of respect from him, like seriously use your brain for a second ? Hip hop is the only kind of music that promote disrespect of black people. You don't see it because you were born in that culture, but it's a fact. And the disrespect in hip hop reflect a disregard of the black man for his own people, that's the reason why distrust and lack of solidarity is rampant in our community.
STILL waiting on that list:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It must really suck for Black people that are really trying to make a change in America to make it better for black people, only to have their efforts undermined and shytted on by other Black people, especially Black people with status and influence.

It's hard enough just fighting white people and their racist system, it's even harder when you have Black people creating division among other black people within that movement.

It's disheartening that we as a people can't even come together on a simple issue like police unjustly killing unarmed black people and those black people not receiving justice. It makes you feel like your fighting a battle that you just can't realistically win.

But it's cool tho. I hope them white people take good care you c00n ass celebrities, because don't come running to black people when you need us to support you,
These people don't get it. They think its a game like black americans cant get wiped off the face of the map and erased TOTALLY like so many other black historical nations. Much more powerful and intelligent ones at that. You see it with your own eyes. BLACK AMERICANS HAVE BEEN MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF BLACK AMERICA IS FILTERED THROUGH A CAC FUNNEL FIRST.. this culture, this society that black people were ALLOWED to form after slavery is and has always been in the hands of their enemies. Everything you see on TV, everything you hear on the radio, THE BREAKFAST CLUB, DRINK CHAMPS, NBA/NFL, THE MUSIC, THE MOVIES ALL OF IT.......is studied, controlled, tweaked then unleashed on black America with a diabolical purpose. Because WE DONT fukkING OWN IT. NONE OF IT.

You have to unplug from this black society because its not black people who are calling the shots. The chess pieces may be black but the players behind the board controlling the pieces are CACS. DEVILS.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
this idiot said look at me...I'm proof that america cares about black lives......no excuse for such an ignorant statement. and he's 34 fukking years old
His mentor/father figure/role model is/ was a middle aged man named Baby... All in all tho, dude a addict who throws fits and tantrums when he feel offended or don't have his way. It's a pattern... Wouldn't even look that deep into it

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Fact of the matter is he said what a lot of us feel..and if you dont feel that way then most of us act that way by our actions

Because at the end of the day, most of us really only give a fukk about ourselves and/or those who are close to us

Im not sayin its right or wrong, im just saying thats how it is :yeshrug: