Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Like I said before, it's done to make black people look bad collectively.

Why, cause we all know what this society thinks of black folk.

even though whites in America have now become this homeogenized mass of humanity with random european genes that damn near look the same and have the same names, live in neighborhoods that look exactly the same, with the same businesses, same malls, same stores, same landmarks, same house designs, same parks, and make up almost 80% of the country's population, we're supposed to look at them as individuals and not a monolith.

Meanwhile, Black people in America, are seen as a monolith.

If one black person fukks up at a job, that job will not hire black people again.
If one black person doesn't pay rent on time in an apartment building, the landlord will not think about having any black tenants at all anymore.

When Suzy Wanamaker drives her car into a house at 3:00 AM on a Sunday night in a 95.3% white suburb somewhere in America...and kills a father while driving under the influence, and gets 6 months probation. It's Suzy Wanamaker's fault.

When Kevin McDonald gets caught raping a woman at a frat party and gets a slap on the wrist and a $250 fine...it's Kevin McDonald's fault.

It's not the fault of "white culture", white racism, white supremacy, or white privilege.

White people are not asked about "white on white crime"
White people are not asked about the problems of black people that they created through racism, structural, institutional, environmental, and other forms of discrimination. Black people are, the receipients of it;.

So the message is loud and clear.

This is propaganda.
This is programming.
:wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wait, so are people supporting black lives matter or not?

One day they are a bunch of feminists that don't support black males in their agenda,

Then let a celebrity disassociate himself from it or say all lives matter, and everyone's bout it again..

:mindblown:

It's one thing to support BLM fully, and another thing to support SOME of the things they stand for because you are black....it's another thing to not support anything Black even if you are Black b/c it doesn't come to your front door.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
It's one thing to support BLM fully, and another thing to support SOME of the things they stand for because you are black....it's another thing to not support anything Black even if you are Black b/c it doesn't come to your front door.
I respect and can stand behind people mattering. Black lives do matter, but the (BLM) brand is tarnishing the impact of the message. It shouldn't be a slogan or a Twitter hashtag, it should be a statement.

I understand where black people come from, lots of bullshyt goes down in courts in small towns that are majority white. Lots of whites get off on lesser sentences than blacks or mexicans, I've been a witness to that.

Police always profiling young blacks and Mexicans in nicer cars.

So when I hear that black lives matter, the statement, I listen. Because it is a conversation that we need to be having. There is a lot of undercover discrimination whether people admit it or not.

When I hear black lives matter, the brand, I just roll my eyes. It's a bunch of people that are trying to monetize the brand and put themselves before it, lots of people want to be the "face"

BLM should not have a "face" or a leader. Ofc organization is a must, but you don't need one person to be the "governor". It leaves a lot of room for human error to make its way into the message. A lot of personal interest and bias comes into play.

Black lives do matter, and America is still prejudicial and discriminatory to the non-white. The only whites that don't really matter are the poor lower class ones. And that's why you always see them getting along with minorities and identifying with us.

Black lives do matter, I'm with you on this fight. I'm a Mexican/salvadorian but I too have lived through the modern stereotypes and discriminations as almost all African Americans have, I've been targeted by police. I've been discriminated against at restaurants, at high-end shops.

We just need to bring those injustices to the light more often. To a bigger media than just social media.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Once lil Wayne realised he had white fans and started skateboarding he was done..he has no use for the Black community as he believes whites will always support him and are his meal ticket..

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Fact of the matter is he said what a lot of us feel..and if you dont feel that way then most of us act that way by our actions

Because at the end of the day, most of us really only give a fukk about ourselves and/or those who are close to us

Im not sayin its right or wrong, im just saying thats how it is :yeshrug:
Sadly this is true.

Many people feel this way.

I'm sure there are plenty Internet activists who don't don't shyt in real life lol

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Y8qoS1A.gif

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
It's crazy how much hip-hop has changed from being the voice of the streets to a c00n-infested, tool of white supremacy. I just assume about 95% of all rappers/entertainers are c00ns until they prove otherwise. T.I. is about the only rapper today really speaking up for black folks right now

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They're asking this fool with tattoos on his face and diamond teeth, why not ask JCole? Kendrick? Common? Andre 3000? Colin X? It's like wanting to talk about Wall Street and Stocks and bringing in Yella Wolf. They did this on purpose.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They're asking this fool with tattoos on his face and diamond teeth, why not ask JCole? Kendrick? Common? Andre 3000? Colin X? It's like wanting to talk about Wall Street and Stocks and bringing in Yella Wolf. They did this on purpose.
of course they do this on purpose, they want to bring a well known black entertainer to c00n it up for the masses, if they invited someone like j cole to speak on the issues sadly some of these viewers would change the channel even though he would be speaking truth. everybody wants sensationalism, they bring this face tattoed junkie who influenced a whole generation of wack ass rappers and let him speak his ignorant mind.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
It's crazy how much hip-hop has changed from being the voice of the streets to a c00n-infested, tool of white supremacy. I just assume about 95% of all rappers/entertainers are c00ns until they prove otherwise. T.I. is about the only rapper today really speaking up for black folks right now
So NaS,Kendrick,and Big Krit don't:wtfnas:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
So y'all really think this troll doll believes that shyt :mjlol:? Ask that fukk nikka shythead behind the scenes and he'll give you the real. nikkas with money do not want to fukk their money up. I repeat, nikkaS WITH MONEY DO NOT WANT TO fukk THEIR MONEY. Especially when the majority of the people who buys his shyt are cacs and the majority of demons who come out to see him are cacs. He ain't gone say no real shyt and alienate his fanbase. These entertainers are loyal to they motherfukking pockets and not their people.