Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Money must be really low.....

"These crooked ass cops still winning, Black man family still mourning Black president ain't do nothing We need a real nikka up in that office" - just last year by lil wayne

I really think Wayne puts on an act...or he just on so many drugs...his mind is gone...

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so are people supporting black lives matter or not?

One day they are a bunch of feminists that don't support black males in their agenda,

Then let a celebrity disassociate himself from it or say all lives matter, and everyone's bout it again..

:mindblown:

Good point. BLM is reviled by a lot of TLR :patrice:.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The fukk did I just watch?! :merchant:

Straight up c00n :scust:

He high as shyt. This nikka sipping lean and on them pills again :francis:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Wayne is actually a smart dude, but has dumb tendencies.

But he is apathetic towards the plight of black people in general. He looks out for his own fam but just doesn't have a motive to build the community up.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
He been a sheltered child star all his life.... he doesn't relate to real real life shyt..... his life revolves around making up stories and things to say on a microphone...why take him seriously which us why I dont buy his music cause "it aint got shyt to do with me"

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
no different than the white people who can't understand that things are fukked up for Black people in this country because they can't see outside of their bubble.

Not quite. Wayne has extended family that are black. Average cac obviously doesn't.

I'm well aware of the struggles my parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents had to endure.

Wayne's folks either ain't shyt with raising him or he's tap dancing for his white skater fans. Probably a lil bit of A and B tbh

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
you just need to listen to his reason to know what he says should not be taken seriously, too much lean