Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol:

why are people still going to this guy asking these type of questions.:francis:
:wow:That's that agenda breh. Since some folks look up to entertainment, they make sure to put the most ignant ones one front to influence the masses and use them as ":ld:see they black, they feel the same as me. So I'm not racist."

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'll keep saying this until threads like this stop proving the point but...Every rich successful AA in America is a c00n now.

You're not far off. I wouldn't say "every" :pachaha: but probably 95+%

What people on the Coli lack is a class analysis. Affluent AAs don't have the same material interests as working-class AAs.

Anyone who disagrees... please name the last rich and/or famous AA to be murdered by pigs. I'll wait.

Pigs target the working class, that is true in every country. The purpose of the institution is to keep the masses of people in line. Nothing more than a hired gang of the ruling class

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Rbv6tZn.jpg

This looks like a live action Boondocks skit. :huhldup:

As for Wayne, i dont expect nothing from that c00n. People (including tons of white folks) been kissing his ass since he was 14 because he can rap well. He lives in a alternate reality. In his drug warped world, racism probably dont exist. Most rappers and c00n athletes are self centered narcissist. they dont carer about the greater good of their brothers and sisters. They worry about their brand and tap dancing for whitey to buy their nikka trinkents. When the cops pull over his ass and go upside his head, i bet you he be the first one to call racism.

No sympathy for his cockroach ass, im glad Baby got his career in a headlock, treating him like a butt naked ho 5 dollars short and two days late :birdman: