Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Like it or not, on a global scale, Hip-hop is the biggest representor of ALL black people. So instead of getting the point of views from truly intellectual blacks, they go and grab the most ignorant rapper to represent the black community and speak on social issues:

Rbv6tZn.jpg

Its like the age old tradition of news reporters interviewing the most stereotypical black person instead of the well spoken cat in the business suit.

:francis:Yet, when I said Hip Hop was detrimental to black people and the black community as a whole, I was negged.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol:

why are people still going to this guy asking these type of questions.:francis:
For the same reason why people like Michael Eric Dyson, Cornell West, and numerous black authors and writers dojn't get as big of a platform as the Lil Wayne's, A$AP Rocky's, and Cam Newton's of the world.

It's to present to the viewing audience the notion that black people are unintellectual and not worthy of respect en masse.

Cause Lil Wayne is not seen in this context as just a rapper. He's representing black people on a global scale by being on a show like NIGHTLINE.'

@PhonZhi

Dr. Boyce Watkins spoke on this.

These people are intentionally given a platform to destroy the black community in more ways then one.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Buffoon rappers are INTENTIONALLY given the biggest platform.

Like Dr. Boyce Watkins said "when it comes to blacks, the most ignorant are often handed the biggest microphone"

@Ronnie Lott
The image of the black man is completely destroyed. This is whole the masses see represent us as a whole race. Women see us like this. No wonder we losing support from black women and they dating Cacs. White supremacy has won. They've destroyed our image. :snoop:

Why did God make everything like this. Im losing faith in this world tp the point where im considering suicide man

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is, we as individuals might have disagreements with certain aspects of the movement, but there's no denying the impact it has had in bringing us together. So for Wayne, who has a large, diverse fan base, what kind of message does it send when he continues to shyt on the movement? File the c00ntastic paperwork for Weezy. He's done.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Wait, so are people supporting black lives matter or not?

One day they are a bunch of feminists that don't support black males in their agenda,

Then let a celebrity disassociate himself from it or say all lives matter, and everyone's bout it again..

:mindblown:

I don't support that shyt...but the thing is...

Wayne straight up said, "nikkas, I am rich...that shyt got nothing to do with me...I got my bytches and I got money...fukk yall nikkas.."

Even though Wayne did say Black Lives Matter in August...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Like it or not, on a global scale, Hip-hop is the biggest representor of ALL black people. So instead of getting the point of views from truly intellectual blacks, they go and grab the most ignorant rapper to represent the black community and speak on social issues:

Rbv6tZn.jpg

Its like the age old tradition of news reporters interviewing the most stereotypical black person instead of the well spoken cat in the business suit.
Like I said before, it's done to make black people look bad collectively.

Why, cause we all know what this society thinks of black folk.

even though whites in America have now become this homeogenized mass of humanity with random european genes that damn near look the same and have the same names, live in neighborhoods that look exactly the same, with the same businesses, same malls, same stores, same landmarks, same house designs, same parks, and make up almost 80% of the country's population, we're supposed to look at them as individuals and not a monolith.

Meanwhile, Black people in America, are seen as a monolith.

If one black person fukks up at a job, that job will not hire black people again.
If one black person doesn't pay rent on time in an apartment building, the landlord will not think about having any black tenants at all anymore.

When Suzy Wanamaker drives her car into a house at 3:00 AM on a Sunday night in a 95.3% white suburb somewhere in America...and kills a father while driving under the influence, and gets 6 months probation. It's Suzy Wanamaker's fault.

When Kevin McDonald gets caught raping a woman at a frat party and gets a slap on the wrist and a $250 fine...it's Kevin McDonald's fault.

It's not the fault of "white culture", white racism, white supremacy, or white privilege.

White people are not asked about "white on white crime"
White people are not asked about the problems of black people that they created through racism, structural, institutional, environmental, and other forms of discrimination. Black people are, the receipients of it;.

So the message is loud and clear.

This is propaganda.
This is programming.

Last edited: