Lil Wayne - "F' black lives matter, it ain't got nothing to do with me" (Update: Apologies/Explains)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And this guy calls himself the "New Pac". We all know he isn't close to that musical and culture wise.

But he is ESPECIALLY not close to him when it comes to being racially aware or socially conscious. I feel bad for his daugher, i hope Reginae's mother teaches her better than he is doing.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
They knew exactly what they were doing here. They knew about his previous comments about racism not existing and threw him a quick pass to say some more dumb shyt.
"When it comes to blacks, the most ignorant are often given the biggest microphone to speak"- Dr. Boyce Watkins

One of the oldest tricks in the book.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
All yall some stupid ass Negros. Black lives matter is a bullahit movements started by a white jew.. They high jacked the movment in Ferguson and been fooling nikkas ever since..
Bruh:comeon:

Like others have said, do you REALLY think Wayne knows all of this?

He's shytting on all black people PERIOD. Not just BLM. Matter fact, he doesn't even know what BLM is:dead:

If you're black and continue to support this dude YOU'RE the stupid ass negro

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:scust: Where is TI, killer Mike, Meek mills, Game, all those rappers who constantly post about BLM. to school this dude.

I'm not disgusted by Wayne I'm disgusted by the amount if rappers who didn't school him.

yep, ti was quick to say something to mayweather on instagram but nothing yet to wayne......lol:francis::jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the king of dainty fakkits ya'll
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Bruh:comeon:

Like others have said, do you REALLY think Wayne knows all of this?

He's shytting on all black people PERIOD. Not just BLM. Matter fact, he doesn't even know what BLM is:dead:

If you're black and continue to support this dude YOU'RE the stupid ass negro
And i agreed with the other breh. That y i dapped it. Your two cents wasnt needed hours later...