Reppin
Cali
snoop-dogg-pats-jersey.jpg

snoopppp.jpg

Dwight-Snoop.jpg

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
was he denied entry to the game or denied a comped pair of hollywood tickets? i bet the latter.

Thats what I was thinking. They probably didnt want to give him the seats he wanted so he came with some "I guess they dont want me here" shyt.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
They dont give a fukk who he is, why should they comp him ? fakkit is delusional.

same reason they comp all the rest of those tickets around the bench and scoring table...marketing. stars at the game make it seem like the place to be. so maybe they sell an extra 500 tickets in the middle of the season.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
snoop isnt a bandwagon hopper like wayne, besides the lakers, steelers, raiders, and usc i havent seen him ride for any other squad.

:wtb:

Snoop rocsk whoever the hottest team is as his favorite.

When the Warriors had Baron Davis and were becoming a threat he was at their games in Oakland, decked out in Warrior gear.

Far as Wayne goes, he prolly tried to get in FREE. They're not gonna turn down anyone buying a $10,000 seat.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
lol @ how wayne started supporting the lakers in the early 2000s = definition of bandwagoner

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
same reason they comp all the rest of those tickets around the bench and scoring table...marketing. stars at the game make it seem like the place to be. so maybe they sell an extra 500 tickets in the middle of the season.

no doubt son, my cousin gonna get me those floor seats he gets from the Hornets games. He don't like BBall so when Carmelo & the Knicks roll through I'ma be down on the floor like :jawalrus:

:cook: