Lil Wayne Denied Access to Spurs vs. Thunder Game

Daps
Brandon Jennings ‏@BRAND0NJENNINGS
I hope lil Wayne Lyin cuz that's wild..... To be honest I don't think they can do that anyways
Milwaukee Bucks ‏@Bucks
@BRAND0NJENNINGS we would never do that to @LilTunechi. He’s always welcome in Milwaukee.
Brandon Jennings ‏@BRAND0NJENNINGS
Same here RT @RTChosenleague So everyone knows @JHarden13 did not deny lil wayne entrance to the game. I got the inside scoop

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Lol @ being in the NBA and dating Trina. Not only is she an admitted whore, she looks like ms.piggy. I wouldn't glance at her if I was the worst player in the league.

You're seriously saying you wouldn't fukk Trina?

lolseriously.gif

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Him doing that would've worked without a prob back in '08...not in 2012 tho. :heh:

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Just now: The Associated Press‏@AP

Lil Wayne tweets that Thunder won't let him attend game; team says @LilTunechi needs to buy a ticket: News from The Associated Press -JM #NBA

Celebrities are so annoying. They get so used to being taken care of that they forget what its like to actually come out the pocket like a normal person. fukkin entitlement issues or some shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:wtb:

Far as Wayne goes, he prolly tried to get in FREE. They're not gonna turn down anyone buying a $10,000 seat.

Just now: The Associated Press‏@AP

Lil Wayne tweets that Thunder won't let him attend game; team says @LilTunechi needs to buy a ticket: News from The Associated Press -JM #NBA

:

I knew it. :laugh:

lol @ this nikka going thru the trouble of FLYING all the way to Oklahoma, not confirming anything, and just thinking he can walk in on a face pass. :laugh:

Talk about an ego check. Only way he was gettin in free is if his name was Sam Bradford or Adrian Peterson, etc.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He probably was expecting some comps and got hit for the money. Funny tho that he couldn't pony up the money if the Thunders response is accurate.