Lil Wayne Denied Access to Spurs vs. Thunder Game

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
thats what he gets for being a gun totter mate he is a risk to society. in Australia we dont have access to guns so its safe at venues. we dont have some cheeky kunts running around shooting people in the bathrooms of arenas like in the US and getting away by blending into the crowd
Fork pics if ur the real chestbrah :birdman:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same reason they comp all the rest of those tickets around the bench and scoring table...marketing. stars at the game make it seem like the place to be. so maybe they sell an extra 500 tickets in the middle of the season.

:beli: People in OKC aren't gonna go to a game because they saw Lil Wayne at a game.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Harden should be ashamed. Simpin for a whore like Trina :thumbsdown:

Not as bad as K-Mart's horrible lips tattoo or the tattoo he later covered it with but still :smh:

Daps
I think the Thunder are trying to cover Harden's bytch tendencies...Wayne has 4 season courtside tickets in Miami, why the fukk wouldnt he be able to pay for seats in OKC?...Harden pulled this same stunt during the LA series also btw

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How do ya'll know Harden had something to do with this.. Look at this nikka man. I'd ban him too if I operated an arena

Lil-Wayne-Heat.jpg

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Some serious first world problems happened for that whiney fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Snoop made Doggystyle.

That excuses him for bandwaggoning or any other fukk-boy activity for a lifetime.

He also wrote on the Chronic, and was apart of the greatest dynasty in the history of hip hop, in Death Row Records.... Snoop has a lifetime pass.

Lil Wayne is just a flimsy fakkit with no loyalty.

I've always said being a bandwagon fan is a reflection of your character and trust in real life.