Lil Wayne Denied Access to Spurs vs. Thunder Game

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Aw man, what is OKC gonna do now? :beli: Thunder players shouldn't even be worried about offering this clown tickets

I wonder if a kid that was KD's or Harden's biggest fan wrote them a letter saying their only wish in the world was floor seats at a Thunder game, would they get the ticket for the kid. I bet they wouldn't yet they bend over backwards to offer tickets to this nikka.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lil shytstain crying like a hoe

LOS ANGELES -- Lil Wayne said that after a recent NBA playoffs ticket dispute, he felt unwelcome and "unwanted" at the Oklahoma City arena and isn't planning to return.

The rapper said two Thunder players -- Kevin Durant and James Harden -- had reached out to offer him tickets to Saturday's fourth game of the Western Conference finals.

"That's not the point, though," he told The Associated Press in an interview Friday night. "It's the players stepping up but of course the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like, 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he said, laughing.

Lil Wayne said in a tweet Thursday night that he had been "denied by the team to be in their arena." The team responded by saying the seats he wanted were already taken.

But the Grammy-winning rapper, during an appearance in Los Angeles, described a more complicated scenario.

He said he typically procures tickets for such games "from this guy named Mike." Lil Wayne said Mike had requested special security, parking and entrance for the rapper, but Mike said the team responded that it would sell the seats only for Mike's personal use.

Lil Wayne said a manager had advised him not to return to the city's arena for sports events or concerts, but "I never say never."

He said he felt welcome at other arenas including Miami and likes being able to energize players -- many of whom are fans of his music -- on their home court.

"That's like me going on stage and ... seeing LeBron (James) in the crowd with his hand up. I'm going to perform a little bit harder," he said.

But in Oklahoma, he said, while "the players want me there, I don't want to feel -- I'm going to still feel unwanted."

A team spokesman has said Lil Wayne's representatives insisted that he sit in the front row, and none of those seats were available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs.

:stopitslime:
these are YOUR heroes

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Lil shytstain crying like a hoe

LOS ANGELES -- Lil Wayne said that after a recent NBA playoffs ticket dispute, he felt unwelcome and "unwanted" at the Oklahoma City arena and isn't planning to return.

The rapper said two Thunder players -- Kevin Durant and James Harden -- had reached out to offer him tickets to Saturday's fourth game of the Western Conference finals.

"That's not the point, though," he told The Associated Press in an interview Friday night. "It's the players stepping up but of course the players aren't white. I don't want to be sitting there on behalf of you and I'm sitting next to a (person) that's like, 'I don't want this (guy) sitting next to me.' (Forget) you ... I'm in Forbes," he said, laughing.

Lil Wayne said in a tweet Thursday night that he had been "denied by the team to be in their arena." The team responded by saying the seats he wanted were already taken.

But the Grammy-winning rapper, during an appearance in Los Angeles, described a more complicated scenario.

He said he typically procures tickets for such games "from this guy named Mike." Lil Wayne said Mike had requested special security, parking and entrance for the rapper, but Mike said the team responded that it would sell the seats only for Mike's personal use.

Lil Wayne said a manager had advised him not to return to the city's arena for sports events or concerts, but "I never say never."

He said he felt welcome at other arenas including Miami and likes being able to energize players -- many of whom are fans of his music -- on their home court.

"That's like me going on stage and ... seeing LeBron (James) in the crowd with his hand up. I'm going to perform a little bit harder," he said.

But in Oklahoma, he said, while "the players want me there, I don't want to feel -- I'm going to still feel unwanted."

A team spokesman has said Lil Wayne's representatives insisted that he sit in the front row, and none of those seats were available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs.

:stopitslime:

:what:

this rat-face nikka really thinks he's royalty

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
why yall mad at Wayne

wouldnt you be mad if they told the dude you sent to cop the tickets "we'll sell you the tickets but only if you use them personally"(basically dont give em no nikkas) and then come out fronting like they was already sold out when Wayne put it out there they didnt want him at the game

but i see ryan fukking seacrest had no problem getting courtside seats

this the little petty shyt they do to nikkas and yall clowns in here cosigning it acting like Wayne did something wrong

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
thats what he gets for being a gun totter mate he is a risk to society. in Australia we dont have access to guns so its safe at venues. we dont have some cheeky kunts running around shooting people in the bathrooms of arenas like in the US and getting away by blending into the crowd

When was the last time any Aboriginal set foot in the Sydney Opera House???....................................................................................

:mjpls:........................................................................