Lil Wayne Denied Access to Spurs vs. Thunder Game

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
thats what he gets for being a gun totter mate he is a risk to society. in Australia we dont have access to guns so its safe at venues. we dont have some cheeky kunts running around shooting people in the bathrooms of arenas like in the US and getting away by blending into the crowd

*adds to neg-on-site list*

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
kenyon-martin-trina-dating-married.jpg

trina was also with this stuttering fakkit too, drying these nikkaz bank accounts up like :krs:

Trina's lips still on this nikka :smh:

Kenyan-Martin.jpg

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
thats what he gets for being a gun totter mate he is a risk to society. in Australia we dont have access to guns so its safe at venues. we dont have some cheeky kunts running around shooting people in the bathrooms of arenas like in the US and getting away by blending into the crowd

i read this in an australian accent in my head.

welcome!

Daps
attending a game doesnt make you a dikkrider, maybe he just a fan of basketball...shyt if I had his money I KNOW I would be at damn near every conference playoff game..dont care who playing, nothing beats watching good live basketball...maybe im a frontrunner, who cares

oh and James Harden a clown for dating Trina in the first place...then to simp like he is..cmon brih