Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name - 11/9/23

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Just finished 6 :blessed: . I was late to the Yakuza party, but beat them all since starting sometime last year. Might be my favorite franchise ever, copping this one asap

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Flagrant 2 Pause Violation on that whole dialogue before the boss fight:dame:

I don’t even need to say which one because you already know :dame:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I ain’t gonna lie first few chapters were kinda just OK to me but they nailed the landing with the last two :wow:

Crazy full circle moment for me since I started the yakuza series with Ichiban and the gang, then went back and played every other yakuza and judgement game since. Reliving the events from Yakuza: Like a Dragon in this one after going back and learning the all the characters and their history was :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Finished it last night.
That last chapter and fight was :wow: and :mjcry:

Kiryu being "dead" is the worst kept secret, everyone knows he's alive and kicking. :russ:

Nishtani and Shishido about to slaves to the Daidoji :umad:

That final fight is some RGG peak bullshyt. 12 health levels, persistent knock downs, stuns and stagger attacks in tight area along with a one shot ultimate attack. :comeon:
Played it on professional eh? :lolbron:

I got one shotted by him as well when I fought him at the construction site. I was fuming. I couldn't dodge in time, while Watase and Tsuruno just stood there :mjlol: