Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name - 11/9/23

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Finished the game and damn that ending :mjcry: right in the feels mane

I was losing my mind during that Final Shishido fight :dead: I couldn't even tell you the last time i remember fighting someone with that many different colored health bars.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished the game, pretty good but after blitzing through the mainline games last year and seeing the ending, that shyt got me.

james-brown.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a lil iffy about the Agent Style when they first introduced it because it seems a lil goofy even for a Yakuza game, but after 4 hours I like it. It's good for Crowd control and The Yakuza style is better for the rest :blessed:

Also happy to see my man Joryu FINALLY playable in the more refined version of the Dragon Engine :blessed:
He reminds me kiryu
:patrice:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Since this game is on the shorter side I’m contemplating if I wanna start it now on gamepass or wait til January and play it right before Infinite Wealth :jbhmm:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just 100% the game, and I loved there are no BS achievements to discourage getting plat/1000gs. The final chapter was simply a masterpiece, and this game was so much fun. I didn't expect the story to hit me like this, but my eyes got watery there. I think I like this length of a Yakuza game because it cuts out the BS and gets straight to the action. I enjoyed the substories and some of them had me🤣. The ChatGPT one might've been one of the funniest substories, and I thought agent stance was great.

This game is a top 5 game of the year for me