Maryland man is accusing his local Chick-fil-A of racism after he received his to-go order with the name “Monkeys” on it.

Greed

Pro
Daps
Putting Monkeys is crazy. I would’ve just made a name up before putting that if it came down to hearing

Something like this actually happened to me at chick-fil-a. Went there with a coworker last name Sanders. We get to the window and they can’t find our order by the name. So they have to go by the vehicle instead. We ask them why they couldn’t find the name and they say the person who took the order wrote FANDOOSE instead of Sanders

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
17 year old... CFA... "Marquise"... "Monkeys"... :patrice:
Can't call it, fukk it, cut the check
yeah... those drive thru speakers distort the hell out of your voice. unless you've worked fast food or just used a shytload of walkie-talkies, i can kinda see the misunderstanding here. "Marquise" said with a southern accent through a speakerbox could very well sound like "monkeys"

but its also Chik-Fil-A so fukk em. AFAIK they've only said rotten shyt about gays, but the biggest homophobes tend to have predictable views on blacks, mexicans, and jews too.

:camby:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah... those drive thru speakers distort the hell out of your voice. unless you've worked fast food or just used a shytload of walkie-talkies, i can kinda see the misunderstanding here. "Marquise" said with a southern accent through a speakerbox could very well sound like "monkeys"

but its also Chik-Fil-A so fukk em. AFAIK they've only said rotten shyt about gays, but the biggest homophobes tend to have predictable views on blacks, mexicans, and jews too.

:camby:
There are a ton of variables here, but at the baseline, I don't expect a 17 year old named Kayla to sacrifice the best job she can possibly get as a kid to throw a shot at a random, especially at the fast food restaurant world-renowned for treating their customers well.