Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
says simple fakkit arguing all lightskin black people are mixed to to support it's warped view of blackness/racial insecurities:umad:all the people I posted are from West African tribes(Tuaregs,Fulani, and Igbo specifically) understood/documented to be major African origins of AAs.ethnic make up and are no doubt were alot of lighter toned AAs inherited that trait:yeshrug:....educate yourself speaking as an authority on subjects you have a limited understanding of dimwit...:ufdup:

accepted by whom:what:the ..cacs that work for those ancestry.com:martin:i don't know a single person whom takes serious or even acknowledges this shyt in real life:dame:
Dumb nikka logic :russell:...didn't read :umad:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
I swear Most chocolate colored people aren't really black all this nonsense they spit when us light skinned people are on the front lines

FOH

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
People really need to get over their color struck insecurities.

Face it... If you're not a Khoisan, Tanzanian Hadza, Central African Pygmy or any of those isolated primitive tribes around the world then you and I most likely have admixture. Maybe small or large, but still admixture.

Daps
:umad:

My ancestors weren't raped you little confused light bright, worst part is you little half and halfs ALWAYS got that ugly ass hair color, shyt be colored like dirty piss

:umad:
that's cause they were doing the raping Opey :comeon:i'm not that light muchless a halfbreed but sounds like you confusing lightskin blacks with albinos or blonde cacs:what:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
These threads or being. Whether you're 100% or 51% african the world gonna call you black regardless so wtf cares. Let the people who wanna claim mix claim mix and the let the people who wanna just embrace their black side do that. Biological science don't really mean all that much when social science gets involved.

Ya'll spend too much time worrying about how black someone is when we should be focusing on all coming together in the face of an oppression we all go through mixed or not.