Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Yall darkies need to chill with yall obsession with us light brights. It's psychotic at this point. I go on all these "black" message boards to see what's going on and this topic has plagued them like a storm. Who cares about this dumb shyt man go outside

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
People are so stupid. When will they realize that the Darren Wilson's in this world dgaf and they shooting you anyway

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Welp, I guess you lite brights better turn in your black guy member ship card. benefits will expire at the end of the month.

And please, don't come to the meetings :ld:
what if I'm brown can I still keep my membership :jbhmm:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We in the black community really got to determine what really is black. We can say mixed black people ain't black all day long but that dont mean shyt when most African Americans have some cac blood in them

We don't need to determine anything tbh. This talk is just a way to divide black people. It's toxic and unnecessary.

Daps
Nah you're either just a dumb nikka or just a nikka with a complex. Most West Africans exported to the Americas were "black" people and didn't resemble anything in the pictures you're displaying. The fact that you're trying to attribute the high yellas in the US to a few people who are lighter in Africa is a joke. All this "variety of complexions" talk is BS when it comes to the West Africans who were brought here. They were either black or dark brown for the most part.

The estimated admixture of Caucasian ancestry is pretty much widely accepted as hovering around 20% in the US black population. Obviously, dikkhead, :stopitslime:there are outliers with some who inherited more and some who inherited less.
says simple fakkit arguing all lightskin black people are mixed to to support it's warped view of blackness/racial insecurities:umad:all the people I posted are from West African tribes(Tuaregs,Fulani, and Igbo specifically) understood/documented to be major African origins of AAs.ethnic make up and are no doubt were alot of lighter toned AAs inherited that trait:yeshrug:....educate yourself speaking as an authority on subjects you have a limited understanding of dimwit...:ufdup:

accepted by whom:what:the ..cacs that work for those ancestry.com:martin:i don't know a single person whom takes serious or even acknowledges this shyt in real life:dame:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@JudgeJoeGorilla & @Luca-Brazi

She is 75% black and she even looks it! So you two are only proving my point.... Among western black people, the vast majority of the lighter skinned "blacks" are actually mixed race......

This woman is from Guyana, look at her results... @ The 5:17-5:21 mark, she says her results are 91% African:

Now compare her to the chick in the OP's vid....

Now look at what I said, "Among western black people, the vast majority of the lighter skinned "blacks" are actually mixed race"....

This woman is African-American, Look at her results.... @1:45-1:50 mark, she says she is 92% African

Now compare her to the chick in the OP's vid....

Now look at what I said, "Among western black people, the vast majority of the lighter skinned "blacks" are actually mixed race"....

Like I said, I see right through your agenda :ufdup: