Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:manny: it's true let's not act brand new....hell in fact you cld throw throw the other shades in there too. Unless u a pure blood like myself u might as well be a cac ya dig
Guess I'm mixed since my grandma super light and my mom is brown :mjcry:

Daps
If you're Fulani(like I remember you saying) then you most likely have indirect "cac" admixture from Berbers.:sas2:
native/true Berbers like the Tuareg which is likely the source of Fulani whom may have Berber ancestry:stopitslime: that being said most Fulani aren't known to be Berber admixed so i miss your point:usure:

Last edited:
Daps
:manny: it's true let's not act brand new....hell in fact you cld throw throw the other shades in there too. Unless u a pure blood like myself u might as well be a cac ya dig

it's funny how cacs/whtie surpemacy got you Amsitad looking nikkas thinking you the only pure/standard of blackness as if all shades aint found in the Motherland :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You don't have to.

But fact is Fulanis and Berbers have a long cultural exchange going back to the Green Sahara(where both originated), Fulanis got their non-African admixture through Berbers who they got theirs directly from non-Africans. And Fulanis are also the most wide spread Africans too.

Face it... If you're not a Khoisan, Tanzanian Hadza, Central African Pygmy or any of those isolated primitive tribes around the world then you and I most likely have admixture. Maybe small or large, but still admixture.

PS: These same "bullhyt dna results" are the same ones that say Europeans are are Asian and African! lmao!
if this is true and we originated from NA(or middle east) how come the fulani language doesn't have a lick of semetic or NA influence in it? The Berbers have their own language that goes way back. Theres not a single phrase in fulanis that relates to the Berber tongue. So these people supposedly came down to west african and had great interaction but didn't have any linguistic influence? Even Swahili has a couple semetic influence words. or how some Ethiopian langues share some origin with the semetic language.

I'm still going with the narrative that they only test the most light skin ones in mix race countries like Mauritania. I doubt they've tested the ones in Guinea(where they are the majority) or Liberia, Ghana, Senegal etc.. where the looks changes. Plus, Fulani is a culture not a dna type.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
People are in denial here and using exceptions to the rule. Sure complexion isn't the sole determinant in assessing genetic ancestry but let's be real...

The average dark skinned AA generally has more sub-Saharan African DNA compared to someone light skin in the US. Trying to argue anything different is wishful thinking.

Either way when you start talking about percentage differences around 5% or less when you make comparisons, (like some of the ones in here) it gets a little Hitler-esque and ridiculous

Daps
People are in denial here and using exceptions to the rule. Sure complexion isn't the sole determinant in assessing genetic ancestry but let's be real...

The average dark skinned AA generally has more sub-Saharan African DNA compared to someone light skin in the US. Trying to argue anything different is wishful thinking.

Either way when you start talking about percentage differences around 5% or less when you make comparisons, (like some of the ones in here) it gets a little Hitler-esque and ridiculous

cacs/c00ns are showing their racial insecurities and stupidity trying to simplify and define blackfolk using superficial and subjective measuring sticks.which standing alone are baseless.
Sub Saharan Africans as a reference to blackness as in adjective only used by cacs..:patrice:the whole Africa is blackman's land(not just what lies beneath the Sahara:stopitslime:i understand it's hard for a a race whom only comes cum colored and pigskiinned to comprehend but blacks are physically naturally the most diverse races in the world(even without admixture)..:ufdup:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
if this is true and we originated from NA(or middle east) how come the fulani language doesn't have a lick of semetic or NA influence in it? The Berbers have their own language that goes way back. Theres not a single phrase in fulanis that relates to the Berber tongue. So these people supposedly came down to west african and had great interaction but didn't have any linguistic influence? Even Swahili has a couple influence words. or how some Ethiopian langues share some origin with the semetic language.

I'm still going with the narrative that they only test the most light skin ones in mix race countries like Mauritania. I doubt they've tested the ones in Guinea(where they are the majority) or Liberia, Ghana, Senegal etc.. where the looks changes. Plus, Fulani is a culture not a dna type.
Who said anything about originating from NA or the middle east? I just said Fulanis like Berbers originated from the green sahara. West Africa was only recently populated. I'm NOT saying Fulanis are Berbers, but they got slight admixture from them.

And who said Fulani is a DNA type? Fulani is an ethnic group. All I'm saying for now is that if you are "pure" than you have to be one of those primitive isolated tribes from around the world.

Daps
K8DfFOM.jpg

Don Cheadle

Don’s ancestry is 81% African and 19% European.

Don Cheadle — Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

Cr6xYVm.jpg

aprwbop.jpg

sINSHu4.jpg

EwZArOT.jpg

2MrgmrQ.jpg

diR6XhE.jpg

you clowns really take this shyt serious:what:most mainstream black entertainers are c00ns dying for mainstream/white acceptance and are used by the white power structure to push their agenda to greater black population:aicmon: ofcourse these Hollywood Toms are goint the any opportunity given to them including accepting and advertsing mythical cac ancestry if it means another foot in massas big house:comeon:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
cacs/c00ns are showing their racial insecurities and stupidity trying to simplify and define blackfolk using superficial and subjective measuring sticks.which standing alone are baseless.
Sub Saharan Africans as a reference to blackness as in adjective only used by cacs..:patrice:the whole Africa is blackman's land(not just what lies beneath the Sahara:stopitslime:i understand it's hard for a a race whom only comes cum colored and pigskiinned to comprehend but blacks are physically naturally the most diverse races in the world(even without admixture)..:ufdup:
Nah dumb nikka .. I'm AA, dark skinned and I've done the DNA test and posted the results on this forum ( my African ancestry was estimated to be 85%). My ancestry is primarily sub-Saharan ancestry from both central and west Africa. I have no shame in stating that. I have ZERO interest in attempting to culturally, linguistically or genetically attach myself to the North or East of the continent.

And we're not talking about then Khoisan, Hottentots, or any of that. We're talking a group of people primarily from West Africa who were brought to the US and largely miscegenated with whites, Indians, and other groups over time. Pretending that a comparison to Khoisan ( who you have no genetic relation to) to light skinned folks in the US as an example that you are as comparatively "pure" as they are is a joke.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Who said anything about originating from NA or the middle east? I just said Fulanis like Berbers originated from the green sahara. West Africa was only recently populated. I'm NOT saying Fulanis are Berbers, but they got slight admixture from them.

And who said Fulani is a DNA type? Fulani is an ethnic group. All I'm saying for now is that if you are "pure" than you have to be one of those primitive isolated tribes from around the world.
ok all I'm saying is there hasn't been some large group(5k and up) of them tested for it to be determined. Plus when u read these sources, they state and use words like, "it's believed" "it's generally assume" or "we can guess". None of these crackus know.:childplease:

let me take one of these test these days. but I ain't tryna pay no $100 for what I already know:heh:

Daps

you do know the original people /Berbers of the Green Sahara were black Africans right
Black Mummy of the Green Sahara

773dccf005986772659099948645a4fc424c980a.jpg
Painted rock art depicting five red figures, from Jabbaren, Ajjer Plateau, Djanet, Tassili, Algeria.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ok all I'm saying is there hasn't been some large group(5k and up) of them tested for it to be determined. Plus when u read these sources, they state and use words like, "it's believed" "it's generally assume" or "we can guess". None of these crackus know.:childplease:

let me take one of these test these days. but I ain't tryna pay no $100 for what I already know:heh:

In science we never try to "prove" things, but use estimates. Which is why those phases are used.