Skin color in Sub Saharan Africa is obviously regional

Somalis vs Habeshas

North Sudanese vs South Sudanese

Nilotes vs Sudanics

Sudanics vs Bantus

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I was shocked as hell when i first seen this video a couple of weeks ago to. Genetics is a weird thing aint it

what's so shocking? She's not even that light:francis: and yes, genetics and phenotypes don't always match

angela-bassett-afro.jpg

Her DNA shows 77% SubSaharan (32% Nigerian, 15% Benin/Togo & more) 21% European & Native American.

tumblr_mb1ommylz01r01s07o1_500.jpg

t test shows 82% Sub-Saharan, 13% European and others

Nas Bassett Jarrett

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If you're Fulani(like I remember you saying) then you most likely have indirect "cac" admixture from Berbers.:sas2:
I don't believe those bullshyt dna results. these demons probably tested a selected group of very light skin fulanis(most fulanis from caramel to dark skin) from some village in Mauritania or Chad of some shyt, who represent no more than 10 percent.
crackuhs trying to take credit for any group of nikkas that don't look like Manute Bol and Mutombo

besides, berbers aren't cac, cacs:sas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't believe those bullshyt dna results. these demons probably tested a selected group of very light skin fulanis(most fulanis from caramel to dark skin) from some village in Mauritania or Chad of some shyt, who represent no more than 10 percent.
crackuhs trying to take credit for any group of nikkas that don't look like Manute Bol and Mutombo

besides, berbers aren't cac, cacs:sas2:

You don't have to.

But fact is Fulanis and Berbers have a long cultural exchange going back to the Green Sahara(where both originated), Fulanis got their non-African admixture through Berbers who they got theirs directly from non-Africans. And Fulanis are also the most wide spread Africans too.

Face it... If you're not a Khoisan, Tanzanian Hadza, Central African Pygmy or any of those isolated primitive tribes around the world then you and I most likely have admixture. Maybe small or large, but still admixture. Doesn't mean Fulanis aren't black/African.

PS: These same "bullhyt dna results" are the same ones that say Europeans are are Asian and African! lmao!

Daps

:sas1:

Phenotypes can be deceiving. :sas2:

Thats assuming these tests aren't bullshiit. :usure:

I would definitely put more African in her...:shaq:

in other words you a crispy Michael Blackson looking nikka whom feels insecure about himself so let's insult lighter toned black people:camby:
these genetic test are scams and the attention whores advertising their made up results on you tube are payed agents//actors:stopitslime:don't you color complex having slaves get tired of discussing the same shyt:scust:

Last edited: