Lightskin people AREN'T REALLY Black. {For the dummies...Im being sarcastic]

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
VERY...VERY...VERY...Interesting and confirms many of the theories I had!!!! Yes AAs aren't really that mixed! At best we only have(at average) 20% European ancestry.

It also confirms that people of African descent are the most phenotypically diverse people and that phenotype does not correlate when genetics.

More importantly.
Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits have found higher levels of within-population diversity in sub-Saharan Africa compared to other geographic regions. This study examines regional differences in within-population diversity of human skin color. Published data on skin reflectance were collected for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia, and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African diversity as found with other traits.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11126724

PS: Subscribes to her channel.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yes we are, there are dark people on YouTube who got 75 percent and lightskinned people who got 80 percent. Skin color is just one physical trait.
Exactly.

People will call me crazy when I say it was actually Middle Easterns(mostly) and African(to an extent) that brought the light skin mutation to Europe. Europeans who were at the time were mostly dark skin!

People don't realize skin color is a very irrelevant thing when it comes to measuring genetics.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
whats the colis opinion on my friend who is half black, 1/4 scottish, 1/4 japanese ?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Again people shouldn't find it surprising that African descent people who are light skin hardly have any non-African admixture. Look at the Khoisan people of southern Africa. They are said to be the oldest Africans who carry very ancient genetic lineages and hardly have any non-African admixture(if they do its indirect from other Africans like Bantus) and yet some look like this!
24loawm.jpg

2upqlpx.jpg
2cerrmh.jpg

u2bg3.jpg

sized_afrika2008_1188.jpg

I DARE anyone to say these Africans are "mixed". You're Central African "pure" African probably as more admixture than these Africans!

VERY...VERY...VERY...Interesting and confirms many of the theories I had!!!! Yes AAs aren't really that mixed! At best we only have(at average) 20% European ancestry.

It also confirms that people of African descent are the most phenotypically diverse people and that phenotype does not correlate when genetics.

More importantly.
Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations.

Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African populations. - PubMed - NCBI

PS: Subscribes to her channel.