XD65u42.jpg

or

Ice Cube's older son

for context

his other son

Hh0NFpo.gif

both sons

LF6J57S.jpg

Tbh those girls don't look biracial at all to me, and Ice Cube's oldest son is actually his (lightskinned) wife's kid with some military dude before she met Ice Cube. He's not related to Cube biologically.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
AA is the culture that was created through the bond of shared racial origins in "black" or subsaharan africa in the USA, which is why there are no ethnically non-black AfroAmericans:ehh:
Basically you've taken the long way of saying that anyone with a drop of black blood in the US is "black" thereby making them AA by default, even those with majority non-black ancestry :francis:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Tbh those girls don't look biracial at all to me,

They look like a god deal of african biracials

and Ice Cube's oldest son is actually his (lightskinned) wife's

she isn't light skinned (what we call yellow in the USA)

NvVDi.jpg

kid with some military dude before she met Ice Cube. He's not related to Cube biologically.

Never heard this before:jbhmm:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
"Bond of shared racial origin" insinuates anyone of that racial origin.

the people who were of african descent that decided to identify as something else, didn't share in the bond that united us/created our identity & culture, so they became something else, which could be white or even "Indian".

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They look like a god deal of african biracials

They look like fairly typical brown skinned African American girls to me.

she isn't light skinned (what we call yellow in the USA)

I guess, but at what point do you officially cross the threshold into lightskinned? She's about the same color as Rihanna.

Never heard this before:jbhmm:

Yeah. And as you can see from his IG handle, he was born in 86 when Cube was in CIA/early NWA, and he says met his wife around AMW.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
They look like fairly typical brown skinned African American girls to me.

that's the thing, alot of african biracials don't look biracial by USA standards, think Boris Kujo for example.

I guess, but at what point do you officially cross the threshold into lightskinned?

It's basically a combination of facial features, hair texture and complexion

She's about the same color as Rihanna.

people like her and beyonce aren't true light skinned. They are "red" while true light skinned types starts at "yellow"

Yeah. And as you can see from his IG handle, he was born in 86 when Cube was in CIA/early NWA, and he says met his wife around AMW.

Hmm.:ohhh:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's the thing, alot of african biracials don't look biracial by USA standards, think Boris Kujo for example.

Lol, nah I disagree. Can't speak for West African biracials, but I'm African (Malawian/Zimbabwean), and I know African biracials. Most of them are nowhere near that dark or Afrocentric featured.

I'm Shona on my Zimbabwean side, and the R&B singer Tinashe is half Shona half white American, and this is what she looks like:

tinashe.jpg

Thandie Newton is another half Shona biracial, and she's also nowhere near as Afrocentric in appearance as those girls:

peinados-faciles-para-pelo-largo-6.jpg

Most African mulattoes are closer to the above in my personal experience, but I'm sure it varies widely based on ethnicity.