Hope he likes churros and big women....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm always amazed that there's still people out there who believe a billion dollar company would leave the future of their league up to "chance".This lottery bullshyt is just a charade.

It's easy to believe they would make a corporate decision between 31 different entities with competing goals to do it randomly. Easier to believe than that they would trust the future of their company in the ability of dozens of competitors to keep a secret that had intense public interest.

There are hundreds of people who know far more than you who could expose the NBA for criminal fraud in a moment if it were rigged. Every single team has its representatives right there, along with the media, and there's an independent accounting firm specifically verifying the legitimacy of the results.

Considering the current four-ball combination system, how could you even rig it practically?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RC Buford talking to Brian Wright about Victor Wembanyama

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy to believe they would make a corporate decision between 31 different entities with competing goals to do it randomly. Easier to believe than that they would trust the future of their company in the ability of dozens of competitors to keep a secret that had intense public interest.

There are hundreds of people who know far more than you who could expose the NBA for criminal fraud in a moment if it were rigged. Every single team has its representatives right there, along with the media, and there's an independent accounting firm specifically verifying the legitimacy of the results.

Considering the current four-ball combination system, how could you even rig it practically?
This.

Also, he went to the team I preferred him to go to so it can't be rigged. :lolbron:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t know man. This whole “greatest prospect ever” bullshyt is the same thing I heard about Andrew luck. That amounted to absolutely nothing and not close to what Mahomes is actually doing.

The last prospect to be hyped this much and actually deliver is Bron and I can’t even think of someone who did it like that in any sport since
Being the best prospect is just saying that he has the most tools coming into the draft at this point than anyone. Whether or not he actually uses them correctly to be a great player remains to be seen.

In Luck's case, that declaration was made mostly because scouts at the time were very dismissive and disrespectful towards mobile and/or black QBs. What scouts are looking for in a QB has changed drastically since Luck was drafted. But at the time for sure he had the tools to be the newest Brady, Manning, Brees, etc which was what scouts saw as the prototype at that time, vs now where they'd value a player who would be much more mobile and have a stronger arm.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Wemby is going to have to get stronger and learn how to play defense in the NBA. It’ll take time.

Also our Guards need to show more consistency. And Sochan needs to improve his shooting.

But the future is bright.

Sochan gonna be a PROBLEM once he develops a consistent shot. He can already do it all