LIGHTNING STRIKES THRICE: SAN ANTONIO SPURS WIN WEMBANYAMA SWEEPSTAKES

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm always amazed that there's still people out there who believe a billion dollar company would leave the future of their league up to "chance".This lottery bullshyt is just a charade.
If there was one time it needed to be rigged, this was the year. The league wasn't leaving the potential future face of the league in the hands of Charlotte, Houston, Detroit, etc.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
vince-mcmahon-furious-screaming-12yjtktw5isvvmq0.gif

I hate y’all so so much….:wow:

Y’all were right where y’all belonged. In basketball purgatory playing games that mean absolutely nothing. Y’all lost peg leg, all y’all best nikkaz was old and washed up. Everything was perfect, y’all were lost and hopeless and now this…..I am alarmed and disturbed about the direction this league is taking. These dirtbags haven’t remained six feet deep in the basketball world enough. On God, I hate y’all….I hate y’all so very much…..:wow:

tumblr_n8m6wbDWUE1sodzggo1_500.gif
Breh we were never supposed to see this ugly ass skyline and rinky dinky stream on our TV ever again. :snoop:

rawImage.jpg

san_antonio_river_walk.jpg

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Since I posted OP a bottle of Don Julio was killed. Soaked that shyt up with some $1 ramen. Early morning meeting tomorrow but no fukks given. When the Spurs tank, they tank for real. Wemby is a fukking Spur. Who would have thought that shyt? Team Tank for the cot damn win dammit!

victor-wembanyama-wemby.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Since I posted OP a bottle of Don Julio was killed. Soaked that shyt up with some $1 ramen. Early morning meeting tomorrow but no fukks given. When the Spurs tank, they tank for real. Wemby is a fukking Spur. Who would have thought that shyt? Team Tank for the cot damn win dammit!

victor-wembanyama-wemby.gif
Dam he already doin Jokic like that, this nikka the truth for real :ohhh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
vince-mcmahon-furious-screaming-12yjtktw5isvvmq0.gif

I hate y’all so so much….:wow:

Y’all were right where y’all belonged. In basketball purgatory playing games that mean absolutely nothing. Y’all lost peg leg, all y’all best nikkaz was old and washed up. Everything was perfect, y’all were lost and hopeless and now this…..I am alarmed and disturbed about the direction this league is taking. These dirtbags haven’t remained six feet deep in the basketball world enough. On God, I hate y’all….I hate y’all so very much…..:wow:

tumblr_n8m6wbDWUE1sodzggo1_500.gif

full