Light Skin Girls draw the most thirst from men

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Personally, I love brown skin women. Not dark, not light....brown skin. That caramel, Twix colored, brown sugar, Thelma from Good Times type tone. Megan Goode in Think Like a Man type broad :takedat: Goddamn :whew:

With that said, I hate that liking light skin women is seen as c00ning.

I don't think it's the actual preference that draws c00ning claims. It's the constant need to try and denigrate or berate dark skinned women in the process. People don't even have to mention dark skinned women to praise a light skinned woman. I just don't see the point in even mentioning women you don't like. :yeshrug:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't think it's the actual preference that draws c00ning claims. It's the constant need to try and denigrate or berate dark skinned women in the process. People don't even have to mention dark skinned women to praise a light skinned woman. I just don't see the point in even mentioning women you don't like. :yeshrug:

Nah....its seen as c00ning. If I say I like lightskinned women, people will say "typical" :comeon: but, if I say I like darkskinned women, I get props :myman:

Its like you have to tip toe around dark skin girls feelings.....everybody got their preferences. Them the sames hoes that wont date men under 6"2.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Nah....its seen as c00ning. If I say I like lightskinned women, people will say "typical" :comeon: but, if I say I like darkskinned women, I get props :myman:

Its like you have to tip toe around dark skin girls feelings.....everybody got their preferences. Them the sames hoes that wont date men under 6"2.

So you are really going to pretend that an "I like lightskinned women" comment doesn't also come with a crazy and unnecessary comment about dark skinned women? :comeon: at least be honest with it. Even in the OP. Again, that is the issue. Like you said, everyone has preferences. Preference is not the issue, it's the constant need to shyt on a group of women who have nothing to do with the conversation.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So you are really going to pretend that an "I like lightskinned women" comment doesn't also come with a crazy and unnecessary comment about dark skinned women? :comeon: at least be honest with it. Even in the OP. Again, that is the issue. Like you said, everyone has preferences. Preference is not the issue, it's the constant need to shyt on a group of women who have nothing to do with the conversation.

I feel what you saying. Im just saying.....even if you dont shyt on dark skin women, people look at you funny for saying you like light skin girls.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I feel what you saying. Im just saying.....even if you dont shyt on dark skin women, people look at you funny for saying you like light skin girls.

I rarely see one without the other. If I DO ever see a praising light skin comment (without the unnecessary disparaging dark skin comment), I will check to see if that person is called a c00n based on that comment alone and I will tell the entire coli that the person isn't a c00n because they didn't make an unnecessary comment. I'll wait for that to happen though.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
O406289-11336.jpg

K_D_Aubert_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

chuck-norris-approved.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cause y'all colorstruck.

nikkas c00n out to get p*ssy from light skinned women to have light skinned babies. No wonder light skinned women's attitudes be so fukked up. On top of these dudes simping like crazy just to date them.

Ginger

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
USA
As a white man, I only see this online. Only so called black women I find attractive are the mixed raced ones like Rihanna or Beyonce complexion. I don't understand why black people think we can't tell the difference. It's weird. :skip:

:beli:

Of course you can tell the difference. Everyone knows that. If it weren't for white supremacy and racism, colorism (shade discrimination) in black Americans would not exist.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9967976-excited-white-man-in-business-suit-celebrates-his-winning-isolated-on-white.jpg

These threads begin to wear themselves out and I can predict the reactions. All I got to say the only person really winning in all this mumbo jumbo is the white man. He has essentially brainwashed a lot of nikkas over the years to believe whatever is close to him is right.

I just wish a lot more people would actually come out of this mental slavery and really stop taking peoples lies and manipulation as gospel.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz they look better.:yeshrug:

People will always lie and females will be mad but lets be honest.

Caramel Curly heard dime > ANY Dark skin nappy hair dime piece

ands thats 10 times out of 10.

It is not being brainwashed you fake black panther activist. Its being 100.

Get over it. Lifes not fair.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre more likely to see an average light skinned girl (with little to no personality) and a slew of nikkas around her

then a relatively attractive dark skinned girl with a bunch of dudes around her like that.

So yes I agree with the OP

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
good post

I don't want to get too deep with this discussion, but there is a reason dark skin girls catch feelings. Black people have been shytted on all over the world. Form the Islamic slave trade, the transatlantic slave trade, colonization, Jim Crow, apartheid, and institutional racism. This racism have effected the way we look at each other. We have counter that to some extend, but not completely.
If other groups of people talk shyt about us whatever, but the sad part is we do it to each other. Black people stay shyttin on other black people. I know black men that wont date black women at all. I have an african friend who is very dark, that only like white, and light skin women. When dark skin women hear your cute for a dark skin chick, of course they are going to feel some type of why. If your dark skin people let you know that at an early age, therefore people become self conscience about it.

Don't get me wrong i love all my light skin women too. And there is nothing wrong with interracial dating, but you don't have to shyt on dark skin women, or black women in general. People are fukked up in the head when it comes to complexion and they don't even know it. It goes much deeper than preference.