Life is Strange True Colors (PAAG edition) all platforms

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never finished 1, only part 2

I finished all of those games included Before The Storm. I liked Part 2 where two Mexican brothers. In Part 2 cacs were def :mjpls: and loved to kill these cacs. fukking these cacs :pacspit:.

Part 2 got me :mjcry:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finished all of those games included Before The Storm. I liked the Part where two Mexican brothers. In Part 2 cacs were def :mjpls: and loved to kill these cacs. fukking these cacs :pacspit:.

Part 2 got me :mjcry:

Part 2’s ending fukked me up,. The one i got anyway

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got a good ending thou. I saw all the different endings so I'm so glad mine ending is better.

i got the ending where the big brother ended up in prison for like 20 years, lost his eye for good, and who knows what unimaginable horrors he faced in the system, while Daniel lived it up, went to college, got a gf etc, then he got out of jail looking broken and ended up leaving town for good. fukked up and honestly probably the most realistic

I like the endings when they’re in Mexico, notably the one where the big bro and Daniel run a body shop/do crime and fukk people up that mess with them.

I think all the endings are pretty sad though because its like their lives get turned around for the worse no matter what, over some racist ass whites people. Either way your father dies, you get separated from your brother or become outlaws in a foreign country, or one of you die

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got the ending where the big brother ended up in prison for like 20 years, lost his eye for good, and who knows what unimaginable horrors he faced in the system, while Daniel lived it up, went to college, got a gf etc, then he got out of jail looking broken and ended up leaving town for good. fukked up and honestly probably the most realistic

I like the endings when they’re in Mexico, notably the one where the big bro and Daniel run a body shop/do crime and fukk people up that mess with them.

I think all the endings are pretty sad though because its like their lives get turned around for the worse no matter what, over some racist ass whites people. Either way your father dies, you get separated from your brother or become outlaws in a foreign country, or one of you die

The 2nd paragraph which is I got.

When you said you got fukked up ending, I thought you were talking about.
Where his older brother got shots and died in the car.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just got LiS two and true colors for PS5

for some reason the forum won’t actually let me type the number two

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you end up with the dirty hippy chick?

Yeah.

Their mom ain't shyt but at least she acknowledges it that she fukked up and wants to look after her sons only if you let her in after their pop is gone.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah.

Their mom ain't shyt but at least she acknowledges it that she fukked up and wants to look after her sons only if you let her in after their pop is gone.

i mean her