Life is Strange True Colors (PAAG edition) all platforms

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
seeing a lot of praises for it…did you like it more than the first especially story-wise/dialogue?
Yeah I liked the story more in this because it was a lot more smaller scaled compared to the first game and the mystery aspect of it was cool

the dialogue was actually pretty good, nothing really cringy tbh

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Chapter 3. Really don't like how
they fall into the "angry Black woman" stereotype with Charlotte. Like it doesn't make sense why she would be angry with her son even during grief. shyt like this hurts the character. It was same thing they did with Amber in Invincible.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
they fall into the "angry Black woman" stereotype with Charlotte. Like it doesn't make sense why she would be angry with her son even during grief. shyt like this hurts the character. It was same thing they did with Amber in Invincible.
Because she said that regardless of what happened it all comes back to Ethan going out to the mines and if he never did Gabe wouldnt have died that night. Her being mad at Ethan is completely understandable

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I’d like to see them make one that centers around a black character(s)…maybe a male and a female
Nobody black works for these development teams, so expect a bedwench bulldyke and her twin "brother" that's attracted to men. They don't know how to write us. :francis:
See?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because she said that regardless of what happened it all comes back to Ethan going out to the mines and if he never did Gabe wouldnt have died that night. Her being mad at Ethan is completely understandable
Her anger was irrational. She shifted from everyone, including Gabe, until she finally centered it on her own son. I'm not saying people don't process grief like this in real life. They do sometimes, my issue here is why did it have to be the Black woman? lol

Why is it the Black characters always have to be the angry ones? I feel like it's a common stereotype that it should be easy to avoid. Especially for progressive minded series like this, that seeks out strong, positive representation for minorities

I'm enjoying this one a lot outside of this gripe though. It just struck out to me when I got to this point. I had to vent about it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still kind of trying to digest the idea of Life is Strange being a full price release.

Even all the episodes added up together was never full price.

Right, when I saw the price and I was like :huhldup:
I would rather spend $60 that game worth it to spend like Deathloop, Tales of Aries, Death Stranding, Lost Judgment, etc.

I remember you buy an episode for $5.99 and you have to wait for another episode to release.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Right, when I saw the price and I was like :huhldup:
I would rather spend $60 that game worth it to spend like Deathloop, Tales of Aries, Death Stranding, Lost Judgment, etc.

I remember you buy an episode for $5.99 and you have to wait for another episode to release.

Yeah i think they usually came up to like, what 30 bucks or something? I will eventually play this when it goes on sale

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i think they usually came up to like, what 30 bucks or something? I will eventually play this when it goes on sale

Yeah, I remember it was $30.

Since its $60 so Life Is Strange 2 is a full game or what?.