Life is Strange True Colors (PAAG edition) all platforms

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5, and the last one is really short

This is by far the shortest game in the series which is weird cause its full price. It def should have been 30 dollars from the jump and maybe 40 with the DLC which i dont think I’m gonna play

I still enjoyed it more than the story in 1, I just dont like the teeny white broads tbh. This one felt more mature, having the older cast and dealt with some heavy themes around alex’ family dynamic.

And yeah, she the hottest game character easily

Just 5? :why:

I'm on chapter 4. Alex looks good and got nice legs and thick :whew:

I would def play DLC after I finish this game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished this story.

It's short but worth it, should be $30 in the first place, and I'm glad I waited on sales.

The only regret I chose is what I did to Charlotte.

I left the town with Ryan to push my music career. I forgive you:birdman: Jed was crying like a bytch :sadbron: and ended up in prison. Their father ain't shyt :pacspit: but was surprised that he worked for Jed.

I will play DLC and will play 2nd playthrough with different choices.

Life Is Strange 2>>>>True Colors>>>>>Life Is Strange 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just finished this story.

It's short but worth it, should be $30 in the first place, and I'm glad I waited on sales.

The only regret I chose is what I did to Charlotte.

I left the town with Ryan to push my music career. I forgive you:birdman: Jed was crying like a bytch :sadbron: and ended up in prison. Their father ain't shyt :pacspit: but was surprised that he worked for Jed.

I will play DLC and will play 2nd playthrough with different choices.

Life Is Strange 2>>>>True Colors>>>>>Life Is Strange 1.

fukk charlotte :camby:

i got the ending where ryan* didn’t believe me in the bar, (even though I’m sitting there with a bullet wound and broken ribs), and i said i didnt know if i could forgive him, then i chose to leave town cause fukk those hicks, then i turn around and Ryan’s goofy ass is following me???? I had to instantly reset and redo the last two chapters. I chose Rachel instead and stayed in town and scissored happily ever after

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk charlotte :camby:

i got the ending where ryan* didn’t believe me in the bar, (even though I’m sitting there with a bullet wound and broken ribs), and i said i didnt know if i could forgive him, then i chose to leave town cause fukk those hicks, then i turn around and Ryan’s goofy ass is following me???? I had to instantly reset and redo the last two chapters. I chose Rachel instead and stayed in town and scissored happily ever after

:laff:.

Right. At the bar scene, I was :pacspit: "fukk You Jed". I wish she had the lines of " This mfer shot me with a gun". Only two people didn't believe were Ryan and Charlotte (I fukked up thou cause I used my power to make her angry away where I should have left her alone). I was like :what: at Ryan did you see me walks in beaten bloody and limping like I did this shyt to myself :what:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:laff:.

Right. At the bar scene, I was :pacspit: "fukk You Jed". I wish she had the lines of " This mfer shot me with a gun". Only two people didn't believe were Ryan and Charlotte (I fukked up thou cause I used my power to make her angry away where I should have left her alone). I was like :what: at Ryan did you see me walks in beaten bloody and limping like I did this shyt to myself :what:

Yeah, i was on fukk you time after that p*ssy asss shyt. No way could i have been cool with the first ending i got. Only thing thats tough about this game is they really dont let you skip any cutscenes or fast forward so it takes a while to get back through.

the DIDO scene :damn: fukk YOU MR CHEN

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished playing Step's Story. It was pretty much like you have to do the chores in the record store, find clues, be a radio DJ, etc. It was okay. It's related to Life Is Strange 1 story. I forgot that she was in the Before The Storm story. She is friends with Chole and Rachel