Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How come no one is talking about Max's G status. She got shooters and hittas on her team :wow: Victoria lucky she isn't in a box yet :ufdup:

But Max gives no fukks. She let Chloe body
Frank
and was like fukk em :manny: while Chloe was all in her feels. Also why did only 6% of PS4 brehs chose that option :beli: he was a fukk boy who deserved to die :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
How come no one is talking about Max's G status. She got shooters and hittas on her team :wow: Victoria lucky she isn't in a box yet :ufdup:

But Max gives no fukks. She let Chloe body
Frank
and was like fukk em :manny: while Chloe was all in her feels. Also why did only 6% of PS4 brehs chose that option :beli: he was a fukk boy who deserved to die :pacspit:

No. :what:
He was only dealing to support himself and his dog.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Why didn't Max call Frank when she found the body? I get not calling the police, because fukk the police. Why didn't she take pics of the body? Why didn't she take pics of the Dark Room? Why didn't she call David? Why did she follow Chloe to get 'revenge'? She didn't even have to warn Victoria in person, a text and a phone call would suffice.

They have these teenagers have smart moments, but they have these kids be conveniently do dumb shyt and I didn't have the choice to make a smart decision.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Cop out. So dude couldn't get a regular job to support himself? He has to poison a high school/community to do that? Naw fukk him

We'll probably find out who his supplier is in the next episode. He obviously doesn't want to do it, and is haunted by it which is why he was pissed off when Max asks for drugs in Rachel's clothes, (If Frank hadn't sold drugs to Nathan, Rachel wouldn't have been drugged). I dunno, this game makes a nikka think. GOTY potential.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When they saw Mr. Jefferson at that party & he was like "it looks like you 2 are on a mission" I got the :demonic: vibe from him. I think this nikka is related to Nathan, possibly his father. You know what else, I think that was Nathan on the phone with him the last episode in the hallway. Plus those notes and shyt in the bunker telling Nathan don't talk to him in public & shyt like that.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When they saw Mr. Jefferson at that party & he was like "it looks like you 2 are on a mission" I got the :demonic: vibe from him. I think this nikka is related to Nathan, possibly his father. You know what else, I think that was Nathan on the phone with him the last episode in the hallway. Plus those notes and shyt in the bunker telling Nathan don't talk to him in public & shyt like that.

The Reddit page are saying that it's his

Uncle

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just finished the episode had to play it over like 3 days this game got all up in my feels brehs
This game man..... it's too good man second on my GOTY list behind batman
Okay so first off the first choice killing Chloe man damn, I felt soooooo bad for her. I'm not even a big chloe fan but being someone who works with disabled people and has disabled people who are close to me I'd be lying if a nikka didn't get teary eyed.

I kinda felt bad that I broke up David and Joyce but hey that's how it rolls sometimes

My nikka Warren put in work though, he put them paws on nathan, I rewinded it the first time but Nathan kept his gun, so I said bump that and watched him beat that clown down again. No homo but after that whooping im definitely gonna give Warren them cheeks no homo

Lastly the ending spoiler yeah didn't expect Mr. Jefferson to be a villain. And going to the junkyard again was stupid but hey it is what it is can't wait till Part 5