Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Glad to see Alien Isolation getting some love. Still have my fingers crossed for a sequel.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So... I FINALLY tried out the demo yesterday. I'm really digging this game :leon:
Questions. Are the episodes too short/long/etc?

And if the game sucks or isn't that great, speak on it. I just wanna know what some people dont like about the game
Thanks,

King of the universe

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So... I FINALLY tried out the demo yesterday. I'm really digging this game :leon:

And if the game sucks or isn't that great, speak on it. I just wanna know what some people dont like about the game
Thanks,

King of the universe

PS4 version has better lighting and shaders. Larrybox is larry box.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS4 version has better lighting and shaders. Larrybox is larry box.
Excuse me sir, sir.. Lying is a sin. And if you don't believe in all that, even an atheist... I uh, guess believes in common human decency and would recognize that a liar is a liar.
A piece of doodoo. Lowest of the low... Dboy status :scust:

puggle

Superstar
Daps

Thanks,

King of the universe
Game's really good so far but it's not over yet so it could still go both ways, I love it though. I'd say each episode takes maybe a couple of hours. You can take multiple paths in the game too.

If you already liked the demo, I don't see why you wouldn't like the full game. There's plenty of fukkery to keep you intrigued. :pachaha:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Thanks,

King of the universe
your choices actually have impact on the story, the story is a mixture of donnie darko and butterfly effect. the story is really good, i like the lighting effects