Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn this game is fukkin dope. I love Walking Dead but this is on another level. The storyline can actually branch in meaningful ways depending on your decision.

he beginning was sad af. I pulled the plug.

She was suffering, might as well give her some relief.

I liked how Max was calm af when Chloe shot Frank. I reversed that tho cuz Chloe would've been affected by it.

Speaking of which, I can't believe they killed off Chloe :to:

There has to be some kinda way you can reverse that.

I'm honestly surprised it was Jefferson. Didn't suspect dude at all.

This was prolly the best ep so far. This game has gotten better and better as it's progressed.

I would say I hope for a season 2 but the story will most likely be concluded next ep.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
EjbS4Gb.png

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
had this in steam library for a bit, finally got to playing it and binged all 4 episodes this week

:wow:

to start with negatives, I think the writing is kinda weak and most of the dialogues are a bit off (especially in episodes 3/4)

but thats about it.

on the other hand it shyts on all telltale games easily and dreamfall chapters as well (dfc has much better writing tho)
its not even the better choices and consequences, I feel like Im doing actual gameplay and not just going through sloppily stitched cutscenes like in telltale games
none of it too hard, but I dont feel like Im guided anywhere. and its not empty giant spaces like in dfc- theres tons of shyt to click on and explore. the attention to details in this game is INCREDIBLE

episode 4 tho - :wow:
game was basically about nostalgia/time travel with a bit of mystery and they flipped to the next level with that bunker mr jefferson and all that shyt :merchant:

anyone got victoria to tell max to eat a dikk ? :laff: I lost it at that point

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
do you have to buy each episodes are can you buy the whole season. And how good is this game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/life-strange-episode-5-aiming-october-20-release

Hi, It's Luc from Dontnod Entertainment here,

We’ve seen that a lot of you can’t wait to play the Life is Strange finale and are eagerly awaiting a release date. The episode is getting closer to submission and we have almost completed development.

We don’t normally announce a date until we know the game is 100% ready but in the spirit of Max’s birthday (today) we wanted to let you know early that we are aiming to release Episode 5 ‘Polarized’ October 20.

14f3338d497f7ac6c34d012f77b1925d.png

Many things can change in the lead up to release but the team are working really hard to try and hit this date. We know the wait may be a bit longer than some of you were hoping for but we want to ensure Episode 5 is the best it can be.

Your tweets, comments and messages have kept us going through this busy stage of development and we can’t thank you enough for your continued support.

We are super excited for you to play the finale and we hope you enjoy the ride! We couldn’t have foreseen the great reaction Life is Strange has had so far, the community is fantastic and we love seeing/reading your reactions to each episode.

Share your thoughts, photos or anticipation for Episode 5 using #LISFinale

Follow our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, andTumblr pages for further news nearer release.

Thank you

-Luc

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn usually new eps come out every other month.

Hopefully this means it's longer than the other eps.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn usually new eps come out every other month.

Hopefully this means it's longer than the other eps.

Last episode was the longest episode by far clocking in somewhere between 3-4 hours at the least, I wouldn't be surprised if this is equally as long.