Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
P5za7fR.gif

:damn::damn::damn:

:ohlawd:

Get on this episode brehs. I'm still shook. They took it to a new level

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maybe one more month and I can finally play this when that final episode hits. Got this on Steam before it even came out on a sale.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was just thinking too.

Since I blamed Jefferson because of the fact that I thought Nathan/David had to be neccessary evils, I was like, "why is this dude even here?". I doubted that shyt fr :leostare:. Then at the party, I'm like, what kind of responsible adult allows all that underage drinking, drug use and sex at a party? Then I thought, maybe he helped supply it lowkey. :patrice: Not to mention that he let Victoria win for some more of that p*ssy :scusthov:. The shyt lined up but ain't nobody saw that shyt comin man damn :damn:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
what you get about Jefferson?
You've finished episode 4 right? shyt, I hope I didn't spoil anything and I'm just misunderstanding. If you did finish...
I was just referring to how he showed up at the junkyard and fukked everything. :demonic:I don't think he's the main bad guy though. That would be too easy and I don't think they would spoil it with a whole final ep still remaining. I did blame his ass at the end of end of ep 1, knew the fukker was shady. :heh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've finished episode 4 right? shyt, I hope I didn't spoil anything and I'm just misunderstanding. If you did finish...
I was just referring to how he showed up at the junkyard and fukked everything. :demonic:I don't think he's the main bad guy though. That would be too easy and I don't think they would spoil it with a whole final ep still remaining. I did blame his ass at the end of end of ep 1, knew the fukker was shady. :heh:

i didn't even check the post credit scene that showed it was him :ohhh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Warren Rousey in the cut :gladbron::blessed::ohlawd:

Edit:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

They killed the main homie :to:

:mjcry: i'm in my feels brehs

I knew it was that fukker from the beginning but I couldn't pin it on him :angry:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadbron: at the ending and what a twist.

I was :patrice:
Why did he show up at the party when you know they're underage, drug, sex, drink, etc

Life Is Strange>>>>>>Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead games breh :mjcry:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sadbron: at the ending and what a twist.

I was :patrice:
Why did he show up at the party when you know they're underage, drug, sex, drink, etc

Life Is Strange>>>>>>Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead games breh :mjcry:
Walking dead gonna have to step their decision making up...potential tear jerkers aint gonna cut it no more

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ooh: :laff:

Warren just gave Nathan that work. :dead:
I was like
XTV1C.gif

:damn:

Dude stomped a mud hole in him like a prime Steve Austin and then switched to the hands like Tyson. Was talking noise too.
"I gave you a grace period."
WQji0Nu.png

That shyt had been building all semester.
:laff: