Life is Strange | Episode One Out ! TIME TRAVEL BREHS !

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt changing the game. End of the 3rd part is straight up mindfukk I need more :feedme:

I'm not buying that Rachel Amber is Max because of the Frank romance. I can buy that she might be a time traveler though. I've also seen it theorized that the dead wildlife is foreshadowing deaths, because each character has his/her own spirit animal.

I also suspect that Max will be taking the place of Kate, and using it as an opportunity to expose the Vortex Club, before going back to the original timeline.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This shyt changing the game. End of the 3rd part is straight up mindfukk I need more :feedme:

I'm not buying that Rachel Amber is Max because of the Frank romance. I can buy that she might be a time traveler though. I've also seen it theorized that the dead wildlife is foreshadowing deaths, because each character has his/her own spirit animal.

I also suspect that Max will be taking the place of Kate, and using it as an opportunity to expose the Vortex Club, before going back to the original timeline.
yeah i just think rachel amber is another time traveler and that's why she disappeared..or i dunno its possible she could've gotten murked by that crazy nathan kid.

I wish we didn't have to wait for the next episode :sadcam: the last ep was so god damn good

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
does anyone suspect Rachel might have time powers as well

That seems to be what most people suspect, in one way or another.

guys

\
what if Max is Rachel?

Big fan theory, there's some stuff that backs it up but who can tell at this point.

I think she might be Max from an alternate timeline where after she originally left town, Chloe ended up by her lonesome and without a friend to support her she fell off the wagon even harder, like junkie/whore/suicide shyt. After returning to town and finding out what happened, Max traveled back in time to become 'Rachel' in order to support Chloe. So the Max we are playing was already in an alternate timeline right from the start, and neither she (nor we) knows it.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The ending of part 3...
clippersowner-png.6367

This game shyts all over the Walking Dead.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm :mindblown: at the details this game has. Like if you forget something it'll have consequences Ex. I forgot about Max's plant and it died :lupe: but so did the majority of players :ohhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
As I said before, the RA + Frank romance does not support that theory

And that's why it's just theory for now.

I'm :mindblown: at the details this game has. Like if you forget something it'll have consequences Ex. I forgot about Max's plant and it died :lupe: but so did the majority of players :ohhh:

The plant also dies if you give it water in both episodes since you apparently got a text in the first one from your mom saying you shouldn't over water it. I drowned the bytch, lol.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
guys...is the apocalyptic dream that Max had of the tornado was that only to destroy Arcadia Bay or the whole world?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:whoa:

season 1 lee and clem was the goat point and click storyline game

life is strange is already shytting on season 2 though

Ehhh depending on how LIS ends it might be >>>>> TWD S1

My main problem was that none of the decisions in TWD mattered. The story was great with Clem/Lee but besides that it was "Ok"