CALiFORNiA
tumblr_mt14orm2cd1sustufo3_500.jpg

:ohhh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If you have no air conditioning, but do have a hot-air furnace in your home, you can easily cool your entire home by adjusting the control on the thermostat to 'Fan'. This will turn on the blower (and ONLY the blower) which will circulate air throughout your entire home and lower the temperature.

Also, if you have ceiling fans, in order to keep your home cool in the summer, adjust the direction the blades spin to pull air UP from the floor. The air at ground level is cooler than the air above you.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

The next time you lose your cell phone charger, don’t buy another one. Go to a hotel and say you think you lost it there. It’s the #1 most left-behind item at hotels, so most of them have a huge bin filled with every charger imaginable.

GOD DAMMIT!!!! I just bought a charger last week...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Y'all Nikkas can clown me, but whenever I am done with my lemon (like squeezing the juice) I dump it down the garbage disposal and not the trash can, the juices and grinding of the lemon basically cleans the blades of the garbage disposal and makes it smell fresh.

No it doesn't..lemon juice is acidic and it eats through metal..

Tell the bar tender you're the designated driver and you want a soda....it's free

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You'd be a blast to live with @Rose Gold minus the soap and sock combo attack :whoa:

So do any of yall know how to make the whites of your eyes whiter?

Don't ask me how I know this..but it's a modeling secret..put two spoons in the freezer..when they're cold press them against your eyes..

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
No it doesn't..lemon juice is acidic and it eats through metal..

Tell the bar tender you're the designated driver and you want a soda....it's free
tumblr_inline_mhzilwffkt1qz4rgp.gif

Actually the garbage disposal tends to have grease and fat from crushing bones/meat etc. If you run water as you run the garbage disposal, it reduces the acidity of the lemon.:yeshrug:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_inline_mhzilwffkt1qz4rgp.gif

Actually the garbage disposal tends to have grease and fat from crushing bones/meat etc. If you run water as you run the garbage disposal, it reduces the acidity of the lemon.:yeshrug:

Lemon juice only cleans pewter, silver, brass, bronze and copper..it eats thru aluminum and stainless steel, and cast iron....you dont know what you're talking about..