Life Hacks

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
A sure favorite of every red blooded american...

If ol' girl ain't down to fukk and your ass naked in bed (why you are not at this point means your losing), just tell her "just the tip".
Ol' lady might oblige, just stick the tip in, let it marinate for a few and then give her that work.

Works every time:myman:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Mental health is just as important as physical health and sometimes i think they have unsportaman like behavior.

:what:

They always show their opponents respect after every fight. Just because they aren't hugging their opponents during the fight and high fiveing and shyt.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@His_Excellence_Reincar can you ban him and delete his posts from this thread? he single fukked this thread, I'm not here for his preaching. or something lol.
Wow, you tried to life hack me out of the thread because of your inability to let a man have an opinion about weed. Its not my fault you like to ramble on and on in defense of drugs. Lets life hack that out of our lives.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If your edges get rough use rinse out conditioner on them. Don't rinse it out and they will become softer and straighter. This is especially good for the person that gets a relaxer but wants to stretch out their relaxer.

Do this process as often as you need....