Life Hacks

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
It's simple becuz rental places are required to replace the tires whenever the tread is low. If you bring a car back with low tread, they'll just replace them along with the other numerous rental cars that needs them.

NOPE. VEHICLE LOGS ARE KEPT. A CAR WITH 3000K MILES ON IT WON'T NEED NEW TIRES. SWITCHING THOSE TIRES OUT IS ALSO A FELONY SO I WOULDN'T DO IT.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Well its bad for you. The tar in your lungs, the effects of smoke on your immune system are all bad. I have a problem mainly with weed heads. People that need to be out of their minds on a regular basis. It shows weakness. This is a drug that effects short term memory. I have friends that have smoked longer than i did and when i question them about things in our past they say

*o man i smoked those memories away*

Its sad. Now obviously every dope fiend you encounter will say *no not me, this never happens to me* but you know, there are alcoholics that dont have liver problems so should we encourage our friends to be drunks? No. I feel a sober mind is superior to a weeded mind and a man can get more accomplished in Life by not being a weed head. Im not talking about the people that partake in this filth on holidays/special occasions/particular social outings. Im talking about people that smoke regularly and claim they're living up to their potential. They arent, friend.
fukk off dude you sound like a self righteous prick

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mopfx5xTCF1qzv0ebo1_500.jpg

3sotfs_large.jpg

3soyiy.jpg

3sqj0t.jpg

knowledge-meme.png

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
MORE HOOD nikka LIFE HACKS:

You want a cool tropical breeze, but yo ass ain't got no money for all that? Buy you some fruity ass drink, find a big fan, soak a towel, and put that shyt over the fan.
:blessed: Play some tropical music too :takedat:

Don't buy fukking juice containers my nikkas. Just use an old milk/water jug or something. I prefer to reuse the hawaiian punch jugs.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
To add to this^^^

Do these things before you go to sleep and you wake up feling like a million bucks. You don't have to do them all, one of these (in my experience) would give you the results you want (not feeling groggy and sleepy when you wake up)

Stretching (simple shyt, whatever you would do before a workout)
Slapping your feet-100 slaps on the bottom of each foot (forgot why, found it in a taoism book :manny: but it works). Rolling your feet on top of tennis balls for 1-2 minutes will work too.

Cayenne Pepper :ohlawd:- Add a teaspoon(I use a tablespoon) to the beverage of your choice before sleeping. I add it to a protein shake or water with honey.

Do any of these and you will sleep like a baby and wake right up. I use to wake up like :flabbynsick: every morning just like everybody else. Now I wake up :win:
I'm a try slapping my feets tonight :lolbron:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Well its bad for you. The tar in your lungs, the effects of smoke on your immune system are all bad. I have a problem mainly with weed heads. People that need to be out of their minds on a regular basis. It shows weakness. This is a drug that effects short term memory. I have friends that have smoked longer than i did and when i question them about things in our past they say

*o man i smoked those memories away*

Its sad. Now obviously every dope fiend you encounter will say *no not me, this never happens to me* but you know, there are alcoholics that dont have liver problems so should we encourage our friends to be drunks? No. I feel a sober mind is superior to a weeded mind and a man can get more accomplished in Life by not being a weed head. Im not talking about the people that partake in this filth on holidays/special occasions/particular social outings. Im talking about people that smoke regularly and claim they're living up to their potential. They arent, friend.

nick and nate diaz would submit you while high, friend. :sitdown: