Life Hacks

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Well its bad for you. The tar in your lungs, the effects of smoke on your immune system are all bad. I have a problem mainly with weed heads. People that need to be out of their minds on a regular basis. It shows weakness. This is a drug that effects short term memory. I have friends that have smoked longer than i did and when i question them about things in our past they say

*o man i smoked those memories away*

Its sad. Now obviously every dope fiend you encounter will say *no not me, this never happens to me* but you know, there are alcoholics that dont have liver problems so should we encourage our friends to be drunks? No. I feel a sober mind is superior to a weeded mind and a man can get more accomplished in Life by not being a weed head. Im not talking about the people that partake in this filth on holidays/special occasions/particular social outings. Im talking about people that smoke regularly and claim they're living up to their potential. They arent, friend.

you dont HAVE to "smoke"...i eat my weed or vaporize it mostly these days....and i been using weed for about 18 years...i can still remember shyt from when i was like 4, and i have a career, a wife, a house, etc. and for the most part i've been a daily user :umad:

stop spewing this dare officer bullshyt. we all know weed aint for everyone....aint our fault you couldn't handle your drugs, you bible thumping, rolling around on a mat with other humans who have the same gentials fakkit :yeshrug:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Coffee+Coconut Oil+Honey+Cinnamon=Better than redbull. That shyt will wake you right up. There have been times where I've gone 3-4 days without sleep , drunk that shyt and was :stylin::stylin::stylin:
A shot of Apple Cider Vinegar will do the same, but it's like drinking fire :sadcam:

Chewing on a cinnamon stick will supress your appetite, and get you high if you chew it long enough

Why would you need to add cinnamon, honey, and coconut oil to your coffee, when you could just drink the coffee straight...and why would you need to drink redbull when that shyts unhealthy when you could drink coffee which is actually healthy for you..drink some homemade masala chai tea if you wanna really wake up..

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
take this bullshyt ass discussion the fukk outta here, don't nobody care if yall smoke dro or not.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you dont HAVE to "smoke"...i eat my weed or vaporize it mostly these days....and i been using weed for about 18 years...i can still remember shyt from when i was like 4, and i have a career, a wife, a house, etc. and for the most part i've been a daily user :umad:

stop spewing this dare officer bullshyt. we all know weed aint for everyone....aint our fault you couldn't handle your drugs, you bible thumping, rolling around on a mat with other humans who have the same gentials fakkit :yeshrug:
Yea but your name is demon and you say vile demonic filth on a daily basis so obviously, you've gone into a state of demonic psychosis. One of the primary downsides of being a dope fiend, friend. :sitdown:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yea but your name is demon and you say vile demonic filth on a daily basis so obviously, you've gone into a state of demonic psychosis. One of the primary downsides of being a dope fiend, friend. :sitdown:

how did you end up having a demonic looking gook child though :dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how did you end up having a demonic looking gook child though :dwillhuh:
I forgive you. Thats the dope talking, friend. Please stop getting high. The withdrawl symptoms are flattening you into something that doesnt resemble a human being. Sadly, that new semblence is demonic filth, friend. Lets be better.

Also, friend, lets stop using racial slurs because we have a lot of asian posters on this board and my own child, is half chinese. Lets moralize ourselves a little more so we dont lose ourselves in our posting.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you need to add cinnamon, honey, and coconut oil to your coffee, when you could just drink the coffee straight...and why would you need to drink redbull when that shyts unhealthy when you could drink coffee which is actually healthy for you..drink some homemade masala chai tea if you wanna really wake up..

I actually don't drink Redbull. I was using it as a point of reference for people.

Coconut oil is a natural energy booster (even more so coffee in my). Adding it to coffee will enhance the boost you get from caffeine 10 fold. The coconut oil will also keep you from crashing as a result of the caffeine..

Cinnamon and Honey are two of the GOAT substances to put in your body. Before coffee (just started drinking regularly about a year ago) I would drink water+honey+cinnamon.

With Coconut oil and cinnamon at my disposal, I have no reason or desire to drink coffee straight