Life Hacks

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Actually there are some things bad, like having psychotic episodes and advanced paranoia. *OMG THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE LAUGHING. WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT ME?*
1302774509_paranoid_parrot02.jpg

Ive shared company with a variety of herb fiends friend and id say alot of the behavior is questionable. I believe its better to live sober than to abuse drugs like weed. This wouldnt stop me from being friends with a friend but come on, friend, we all know how weed heads act and often times, its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

In comparison to smoking cigarettes there are less things bad but there are many things bad with smoking marijuana. Hopefully you all are able to curb/regulate/cease this activity one day but till then its your world like God.

Riddle me this friend. Would you sue an Airline if the pilot blew a bag of loud OG Kush before operating a plane that he ended up crashing and hurting someone you loved?
i dont think ive changed at all since i started smoking, at this point its made me a more relaxed, giggly person. Not a scumbag lazy fukk who cant operate while high

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
If you eat the marijuana 'bud' by itself it won't have tar. If you heat it up it will have tar. I don't see how you can't recognize this.
dont talk about shyt u dont know about like u do.....

when you make weed brownies you dont put weed in the brownies, you cook it in oil at a low temperature to bring the thc out. The oil isnt hot enough to burn the weed

i personally smoke through a bubbler usually, which gives you the smoke without plant matter/a lot of nasty stuff (many chemicals are absorbed by the water). No matter how big of a hit i take the smoke comes out smooth as hell like vapor and theres a lot less smoke :myman:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Thats a bad habit like inhaling carbon dioxide, but hey its your life like pets, friend.
being in a car is much more dangerous than smoking weed in terms of inhaling co/co2. Also being in a polluted environment (like a city) is worse. You probably do many things daily that are more unhealthy than smoking, hence why americans are so unhealthy because our lifestyles are

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
being in a car is much more dangerous than smoking weed in terms of inhaling co/co2. Also being in a polluted environment (like a city) is worse. You probably do many things daily that are more unhealthy than smoking, hence why americans are so unhealthy because our lifestyles are
2 wrongs dont make a right, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i dont think ive changed at all since i started smoking, at this point its made me a more relaxed, giggly person. Not a scumbag lazy fukk who cant operate while high
Do you think most marijuana addicts function at this level?

To add to the life hack

Taking Brazillian jiujitsu to a purple belt level gives you the ability to death with most men on the planet physically.

It also raises your chances of mating with a pretty woman.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

Wrong. When you're in the car windows are normally up. Also, the co/co2 is going up in the air from the exhaust, not even close to you.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
That shyt is exaggerated. Or maybe it's just me :manny:
depends, people who are more sensitive to stomach pain and digestive issues like me get wrecked by spicy foods

2 wrongs dont make a right, friend. :sitdown:
do you have some type of moral issue with weed? Clearly your being illogical now, i guess i should stop eating skittles because it might give me diabetes:why:

fukk that im probably gonna die from something entirely unrelated

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
depends, people who are more sensitive to stomach pain and digestive issues like me get wrecked by spicy foods

do you have some type of moral issue with weed? Clearly your being illogical now, i guess i should stop eating skittles because it might give me diabetes:why:

fukk that im probably gonna die from something entirely unrelated
Well its bad for you. The tar in your lungs, the effects of smoke on your immune system are all bad. I have a problem mainly with weed heads. People that need to be out of their minds on a regular basis. It shows weakness. This is a drug that effects short term memory. I have friends that have smoked longer than i did and when i question them about things in our past they say

*o man i smoked those memories away*

Its sad. Now obviously every dope fiend you encounter will say *no not me, this never happens to me* but you know, there are alcoholics that dont have liver problems so should we encourage our friends to be drunks? No. I feel a sober mind is superior to a weeded mind and a man can get more accomplished in Life by not being a weed head. Im not talking about the people that partake in this filth on holidays/special occasions/particular social outings. Im talking about people that smoke regularly and claim they're living up to their potential. They arent, friend.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
http://lab.arc90.com/2009/03/02/readability/

shytyoucanafford.com

When in need of a pillow case, use a t shirt

When you go camping lol, strap a head light to a gallon jug of water. So your tent will have light

If you don't like the feel of cold eye drops, just run the bottle under hot water for a few seconds, you won't feel these heated drops

When moving call up a liquor store for boxes, they have shytload, with handles too

You're invisible to bees if you stand still

If you don't want to burn your hands on the steering wheel, turn that bytch halfway before putting it on park

Cold shower can cure dandruff

Drink apple juice before going to bed for HD dreams

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Well its bad for you. The tar in your lungs, the effects of smoke on your immune system are all bad. I have a problem mainly with weed heads. People that need to be out of their minds on a regular basis. It shows weakness. This is a drug that effects short term memory. I have friends that have smoked longer than i did and when i question them about things in our past they say

*o man i smoked those memories away*

Its sad. Now obviously every dope fiend you encounter will say *no not me, this never happens to me* but you know, there are alcoholics that dont have liver problems so should we encourage our friends to be drunks? No. I feel a sober mind is superior to a weeded mind and a man can get more accomplished in Life by not being a weed head. Im not talking about the people that partake in this filth on holidays/special occasions/particular social outings. Im talking about people that smoke regularly and claim they're living up to their potential. They arent, friend.

Be a friend, friend and get the fukk out this thread with your bullshyt, friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Be a friend, friend and get the fukk out this thread with your bullshyt, friend
Watch your mouth like you're looking in the mirror, friend. Lets not use profanity. Maybe we need to have a separate conversation about dope fiends because it seems like friends in this thread are taking offense to the thoughts of a friend and want to engage a friend in the negative effects of drug use, friend. Lets get back to the topic so you can stop giving into your demonic thoughts that are so demonic, friend. :sitdown: