Life Hacks

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wear your socks inside out. I did it on accident back in 01 and never went back
Coconut Oil is the GOAT mouthwash :ohlawd:Your mouth can't get any fresher and you'll never have morning breath again

Never flush a toilet with the seat up. All kinds of shytty bacteria flying around the room when a toilet flushes.

If you use a sponge to clean your kitchen/bathroom, soak it in water and microwave it for 1 minute once a week. This kills all the bacteria accumulated from cleaning, which is a LOT :gag::gag:

That's all I can think of for now

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coffee+Coconut Oil+Honey+Cinnamon=Better than redbull. That shyt will wake you right up. There have been times where I've gone 3-4 days without sleep , drunk that shyt and was :stylin::stylin::stylin:

A shot of Apple Cider Vinegar will do the same, but it's like drinking fire :sadcam:

Chewing on a cinnamon stick will supress your appetite, and get you high if you chew it long enough

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack the end of a glass bottle with your palm to easily open it.

Slide a toothpick in the center of baked goods, if it comes out clean, they're ready.

:manny:
If that is you in your avi...you're cute. No simp :stopitslime:

If you are a dude then disregard this comment...:whoa:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Do you have a processor with more than one core?
You probably do. But you are only using one core, since that is the default setting. Activate all of your cores with these simple directions.
1. Type “msconfig” into the start menu search. (If it doesn’t come up type it into the cmd prompt and click enter)
2. Click “Boot” tab.
3. Click “Advanced Options…” Check ‘number of processors’ and select how many you want. Viola, now you’re using what your money paid for.

That's only for the boot up process though

:childplease:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all Nikkas can clown me, but whenever I am done with my lemon (like squeezing the juice) I dump it down the garbage disposal and not the trash can, the juices and grinding of the lemon basically cleans the blades of the garbage disposal and makes it smell fresh.
We in the hood, we ain't got garbage disposal. You silver spoon ass nikka.