Life Hacks

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nobody downloads videos off youtube tho. the quality comes out worse.

just torrent it.
Wrong. I do. I have a lot of drawing tutorial videos that i download that look excellent. You're misinformed like Bush during 911. Depending on the video they offer the footage in a variety of formats, many of which are in 720p, friend. Secondly, with other forms of software friends can batch download youtube channels, convert them to mp3s and then listen to them in the car. I do this with al ot of speeches and it provides me auditory pleasure, friend.

:youngsabo:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Wrong. I do. I have a lot of drawing tutorial videos that i download that look excellent. You're misinformed like Bush during 911. Depending on the video they offer the footage in a variety of formats, many of which are in 720p, friend. Secondly, with other forms of software friends can batch download youtube channels, convert them to mp3s and then listen to them in the car. I do this with al ot of speeches and it provides me auditory pleasure, friend.

:youngsabo:

so you listen to speeches in your car on the way to work? :russ:

what speeches tho :patrice:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

History speeches. Motivational speeches. Sermons. Psychology speeches. Black history speeches. All sorts of stuff. I gotta keep my mind sharp friend. I cant pollute it with demonic trash recited over good beats. Gotta keep your mind thinking about stuff you never knew or forgot. We spend a lot of time in our cars in L.A so for me i use it as a class room instead of a trash room, friend.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dont mix rootbeer with vodka. You're in for a doozy.

Beer and liquor makes you sicker.

drink a cup of water between drinks to stay stable

Take an aspirin before go to bed to avoid hangover and possible alcohol poisoning.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
History speeches. Motivational speeches. Sermons. Psychology speeches. Black history speeches. All sorts of stuff. I gotta keep my mind sharp friend. I cant pollute it with demonic trash recited over good beats. Gotta keep your mind and thinking about stuff you never knew or forgot. We spend a lot of time in our cars in L.A so for me i use it as a class room instead of a trash room, friend.

so you dont listen to rap?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate yall who voted high :salute:

If you wrap soap in a towel, it won’t leave a bruise when you hit someone. The same goes for putting potatoes in a sock or having someone hold a telephone book against someone while you hit the book with a baseball bat.

That phone book shyt is an old police interrogation tactic

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So you're ok with a pilot whos flying an airplane you're about to board blowing bags of Loud before he pilots your plane?

You're braver than me
flight.jpg

Flight1-e1361873023739.jpg

:huhldup:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you're cooking pasta, add a tablespoon of olive oil in the water, this stop the pasta from sticking to the pot.
If you have trouble with leftover pasta in the pot after draining the water, run cold water in the pot, and the pasta will come out.

I cook pasta all the time and dont this and it doesnt stick, just dont overcook it