Life Hacks

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Coffee+Coconut Oil+Honey+Cinnamon=Better than redbull. That shyt will wake you right up. There have been times where I've gone 3-4 days without sleep , drunk that shyt and was :stylin::stylin::stylin:
A shot of Apple Cider Vinegar will do the same, but it's like drinking fire :sadcam:

Chewing on a cinnamon stick will supress your appetite, and get you high if you chew it long enough
You can get high off cinnamon sticks breh :whoo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Short on money on a friday? No credit cards, no overdraft nothing.

wait till 6pm, go to your bank deposit 100 in a empty envelope.

Withdrawal 100 :heh:, your bank wont realize the mistake till monday morning, you have 100 to last you till then.

Razor bumps? Tea Tree Oil

Want a cheap flight?
learn about fuel dumping
http://hackmytrip.com/2012/01/introduction-to-fuel-dumping/

Daps
Short on money on a friday? No credit cards, no overdraft nothing.

wait till 6pm, go to your bank deposit 100 in a empty envelope.

Withdrawal 100 :heh:, your bank wont realize the mistake till monday morning, you have 100 to last you till then.

The banking thing no longer works because people have been doing that. One of my friend's exes was put in jail for bank fraud because of that. It's not worth the trouble.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The banking thing no longer works because people have been doing that. One of my friend's exes was put in jail for bank fraud because of that. It's not worth the trouble.

still works for me and im with royal bank

you cant go to jail for bank fraud for 100 bucks.

Daps
still works for me and im with royal bank

you cant go to jail for bank fraud for 100 bucks.

Obviously not and you have it because you have overdraft protection. In Canada, you need to apply for overdraft protection to do that shyt. Trust me on this but you're right he went to jail for bank fraud worth almost 5000k at all the major banks doing that same empty envelope scam. All the atm videos were brought to court and he got fukked.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Obviously not and you have it because you have overdraft protection. In Canada, you need to apply for overdraft protection to do that shyt. Trust me on this but you're right he went to jail for bank fraud worth almost 5000k at all the major banks doing that same empty envelope scam. All the atm videos were brought to court and he got fukked.

well i do have overdraft protection hmm :lupe:

ah the dreaded over 5000k, fraud under 5000k is a slap on the wrist

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
History speeches. Motivational speeches. Sermons. Psychology speeches. Black history speeches. All sorts of stuff. I gotta keep my mind sharp friend. I cant pollute it with demonic trash recited over good beats. Gotta keep your mind thinking about stuff you never knew or forgot. We spend a lot of time in our cars in L.A so for me i use it as a class room instead of a trash room, friend.

Sometimes I don't even feel worthy to post on the same board as this dude :whew:

Daps
well i do have overdraft protection hmm :lupe:

ah the dreaded over 5000k, fraud under 5000k is a slap on the wrist

I'm with TD and they said I had to apply for overdraft protection..I was like nahhhhhhhhh.

But ya that guy stole checks, money and went to the bin. What a shame. The fukked up part is my friend had to pay that back because she believed him when he said no he didn't do it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm with TD and they said I had to apply for overdraft protection..I was like nahhhhhhhhh.

But ya that guy stole checks, money and went to the bin. What a shame. The fukked up part is my friend had to pay that back because she believed him when he said no he didn't do it.

lol at paying back what a idiot :heh:

getting away with crime if you want to in toronto is easy, the cops especially in computer crime/cyber crime/fraud

are not smart

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you cant open a jar/bottle, run the lid under hot water for a minute, the heat will make it expand and then you can open it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm long out of the game so i'll sprinkle you
cats still trappin.
if you are unlucky enough to have to hustle where you lay
your head hide work in plain sight because cops always
feel they have to to think like a criminal.
most hustlers have dogs so go cop some pampers.
cut a flap in the inside of the pamper,stuff your work in the flap,drop dog shyt outside
of the flap of the pamper,wrap and tab it like you do a soiled pamper and
throw it in the waste can....
bfnuyc.gif

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have hard cookies, throw them in a cookie jar with a slice of bread. The bread will make the cookies soft again. I dont know the science behind it though.

mrallgood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
VA
Naked Juice fans who bought bottles could get up to $75 in payments from a $9 million class action settlement fund after plaintiffs questioned the company’s claims of labels including '100 percent juice' and 'all natural'.

ABC News reports that customers who purchased eligible Naked Juice flavors between Sept. 27, 2007 and Aug. 19, 2013 can send in a claim form online atNakedjuiceclaims.comor mail it by Dec. 17, 2013.

Those who have proof of purchase are entitled to a cash payment of up to $75.

Without proof, customers can claim up to $45 - depending on how much they spent on the juice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...tling-9m-class-action-suit.html#ixzz2edkeES8b