Life Hacks

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That's only for the boot up process though

:childplease:
By default you're only usin one processor and no, I did it immediately after I read it, let my laptop restart, and now its running faster :usure:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Ok I have another one, if you want your cucumbers to last longer and not get spoiled quickly in the fridge, wrap them in tissue/napkin paper, they will last way longer than just leaving them out naked.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Stop an incoming sneeze by pressing your tongue against the roof of your mouth

If you accidentally erased something you typed on your iPhone, just shake it

To exit a maze keep your hand/mouse on the right wall and keep moving like that

To clear a stuffy nose overnight, cut up an onion and leave it on your nightstand

Use mayonnaise to remove water stains from wooden furniture

If a motorcyclist pats their head with an open palm, it means "cop ahead" just like you flash your lights repeatedly in the car

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Some apps in their settings have "Magic Places" which track your location at all times, you can turn it off though

You can shrink a pimple in minutes by dabbing Listerine on it

Mix ginger ale and apple cider for a delicious apple pie tasting drink

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
How to Remove Permanent Marker
  • clothes & skin - hand sanitizer
  • walls - toothpaste & hair spray
  • carpet - white vinegar
  • wood - rubbing alcohol
Peeling an orange can remove the scent of cigarette smoke and most unwanted odors from your hands

One way to identify an undercover cop is that he'll constantly scan the surrounding during conversation

Brushing your teeth immediately after eating can damage them, wash your mouth with water for a few seconds first. In other words gargle first.

Place your tongue on the roof your mouth so you won't strain your neck during sit ups

Lifting up a door as you open or close it will prevent the squeaking, therefore wakin nobody up

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
How to Heal Acne Scars
Ingredients

• 4 tsp of lemon juice
  • 2 tsp of plain yogurt
  • 4 tablespoons of honey
  • 1 egg white
Mix together and then let sit on scars for 15 mins.
Then rinse with warm water

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
jPVP6Kh.png

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
eating 3 peppermints with mineral water improves your running performance if you decide to run

You want to drink low fat milk? pour a small portion of milk to your cereal (or whatever).. add a small amount of water

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Sitting in the back of a plane make you 40% more likely to survive a crash (Lord forbid our deaths be from a plane crash tho)

Chewing the same flavor of gum when taking a test as you did for studying for it, will improve memory

How to make a temporary tattoo

• Draw it in sharpie pen
  • Rub baby powder
  • Cover in hairspray
Should last for about a month

Keep a chalkboard eraser in the glove box of your car for foggy windshield

If you're bout to get murkd by a car, you will most likely survive by jumping up

If you're seasick on a cruise, go chill at the pool. The water always stays level

For an easier way to revise an essay, copy & paste it into Google Translate, and have it read it to you

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eating food will satisfy you more if you focus on the food,...watching tv, listening to music, or talking while eating will increase your chances of being hungry again in a short period

No toaster?... use a oven

if you wake up early, and still sleepy take deep breaths, and hold 3 seconds,
do this 3 times your brain will receive enough oxygen to allow you to wake up

if your sleepy during the day, take a nap and set your alarm for 20 minutes, you'll wake up as if you slept for hours

absorb water with a sponge and put it in a plastic bag.... put it in the freezer..... you now have an ice pack that won't drip when it melts

put a wet sponge in a microwave for 2 minutes, it will kill 99% bacteria

drink cranberry juice, or eat berries to reduce muscle soreness

college student? want an easy professor for your course? use www.ratemyprofessor.com

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Someone who may be neurotic, extremely paranoid and or psychotic. I was once one of these people and it caused my personality to split into 3. Once i stopped, my life improved and i got married, more money and started a family. Amazing. :blessed:

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

nikka that's you. shyt, Snoop smokes weed all day and he's a multimillionaire. Weed effects people in different ways.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate yall who voted high :salute:

If you wrap soap in a towel, it won’t leave a bruise when you hit someone. The same goes for putting potatoes in a sock or having someone hold a telephone book against someone while you hit the book with a baseball bat.

This is a negative.....All Day