Life Hacks

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thought-buddha-b1.png

your thoughts control the world and how its seen by you. :ufdup:
You dont need weed to know that, friend. Buddhist do not promote, endorse or suggest anyone smoke weed. They suggest, that you do not actually, Friend. :sitdown: - like hack.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You dont need weed to know that, friend. Buddhist do not promote, endorse or suggest anyone smoke weed. They suggest, that you do not actually, Friend. :sitdown: - like hack.

where did i say anything about weed in that post? :dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
to what jobs? theres around 100 people applying for the same jobs that im applying for. minimum wage entry level jobs. whats the chance that i even get an interview? 1/100.
:dwillhuh: Well if you cant find a job then create one. Use those powerful weed thoughts to think some money into existence. What you think you become. Become paid, friend.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:dwillhuh: Well if you cant find a job then create one. Use those powerful weed thoughts to think some money into existence. What you think you become. Become paid, friend.

where did i say anything about weed thoughts in that post? :dwillhuh:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
How enhanced is your mind if you cant explain what youve seen, friend. Again ive been where you're at and i didnt see anything worth remembering, friend.

I can't explain something you can't experience because of your mind, breh. I know you're interested in what I seen. You are probably wondering, :wtb:"how could he see that when I couldn't".

The answer is simple, you are you and I am me. :mjpls:

There's no need to continue this discussion.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't explain something you can't experience because of your mind, breh. I know you're interested in what I seen. You are probably wondering, :wtb:"how could he see that when I couldn't".

The answer is simple, you are you and I am me. :mjpls:

There's no need to continue this discussion.
I see. You're bluffing and using demonic mysticism to bring mystery to place where there is none. You're correct, friend. The discussion ends now. I only deal with truth not mystery.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
If you're cooking pasta, add a tablespoon of olive oil in the water, this stop the pasta from sticking to the pot.
If you have trouble with leftover pasta in the pot after draining the water, run cold water in the pot, and the pasta will come out.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
If you're cooking pasta, add a tablespoon of olive oil in the water, this stop the pasta from sticking to the pot.
If you have trouble with leftover pasta in the pot after draining the water, run cold water in the pot, and the pasta will come out.

thats not a lifehack thats common sense :russ: