Life Hacks

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Explain how your thoughts are enhanced. I did this for many many moons friend and i didnt feel enhancement. Ive lost many years of memories because of this.

When something isnt physically bad for you its easy to not pay attention to how its actually effecting your life. A man could sleep with a new demon every day of the week but as long as he isnt getting one pregnant or catchign a disease the behavior is logical. Friends base bad on how it effects them physically and sadly, the spiritual/mental/life point of view is lost as long as they're ok physically.

My thoughts were enhanced because it wasn't limited by the reality we live in. I disconnected from the reality you think is real, and seen what reality is truly. Small minds can't handle big thoughts. The matrix is real, friend. You're still stuck in it.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:sadbron: :mjpls:

both my favs though :wow:

leave my sight woman, you've been dismissed :camby:

r0AYH.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My thoughts were enhanced because it wasn't limited by the reality we live in. I disconnected from the reality you think is real, and seen what reality is truly. Small minds can't handle big thoughts. The matrix is real, friend. You're still stuck in it.

:wow:

The matrix is very real.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: and what is reality, truely friend? Please tell me what i missed in my time partaking in this rubbish that you have seen?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:snoop: I hope you dont carry this philosophy with you to your jobs.

to what jobs? theres around 100 people applying for the same jobs that im applying for. minimum wage entry level jobs. whats the chance that i even get an interview? 1/100.