Life Hacks

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't even take him seriously at all. He's someone on this site that I would. Smh.
You are single correct? Are you having trouble finding the right man? When you're ready to find the right one please stop smoking drugs. Sooner than later beacuse you can save some of your brain chemistry from being transformed into elements of neurosis. Neurotic women, are annoying friend to be frank and have trouble settling down like dust in the breeze. - Life Hack. :youngsabo:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
dont watch p0rn and just force yourself to sleep at 1am

heres another one

work at a bar + take drinks to boiler room + at end of shift take backpack to boiler room + put bottle of jack dan and remy ma in bag = walk out like a boss

you-re-fired_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Opens your mind to what? Im very comfortable with my thoughts. Its why i stopped. You start smoking to escape your thoughts, friend. :sitdown:

Lies. You fooled yourself into thinking you are and attributed your messed up thoughts to weed.

You started smoking to escape YOUR thoughts.

I smoke to enhance my thoughts, pal

tumblr_mbkft2TDCb1qhw4wvo1_500.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't you do BJJ in LA? I'm willing to bet that the majority of your teammates smoke weed.
Yes i do. I wouldnt know which one of them smoke. I dont think any less of them if they do that but i wouldnt be surprised if they were meeting the wrong women because of those kind of bad habits. The type of women that hang around men with weed are usually bad for you, friend. Those are the type of women friends indulge in but dont marry. They have a demonic purpose you see. Hopefully friends stop smoking herb so they can meet higher caliber females that dont smoke.

But hey, sometimes friends get lucky, smoke but can meet women that dont smoke. :blessed: God is good in that regard.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lies. You fooled yourself into thinking you are and attributed your messed up thoughts to weed.

You started smoking to escape YOUR thoughts.

I smoke to enhance my thoughts, pal

tumblr_mbkft2TDCb1qhw4wvo1_500.gif
Explain how your thoughts are enhanced. I did this for many many moons friend and i didnt feel enhancement. Ive lost many years of memories because of this.

When something isnt physically bad for you its easy to not pay attention to how its actually effecting your life. A man could sleep with a new demon every day of the week but as long as he isnt getting one pregnant or catchign a disease the behavior is logical. Friends base bad on how it effects them physically and sadly, the spiritual/mental/life point of view is lost as long as they're ok physically.

Daps
Choose? :mjpls: Nawl girl you got it all wrong, i'm #1 or im nada :mjpls:

I'll help you out....Binary aka montpelier I officially assign you to the bushes for the crime of throwing salt at this pimping. I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors with your nice midget. :mjpls:

:sadbron: :mjpls:

both my favs though :wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Explain how your thoughts are enhanced. I did this for many many moons friend and i didnt feel enhancement. Ive lost many years of memories because of this.

When something isnt physically bad for you its easy to not pay attention to how its actually effecting your life. A man could sleep with a new demon every day of the week but as long as he isnt getting one pregnant or catchign a disease the behavior is logical. Friends base bad on how it effects them physically and sadly, the spiritual/mental/life point of view is lost as long as they're ok physically.

Marijuana is banned from most sports because its a performance enhancing drug.