Life Hacks

yo moms

drunk
Daps
If you eat the marijuana 'bud' by itself it won't have tar. If you heat it up it will have tar. I don't see how you can't recognize this.

You cant eat weed by itself. It will have no effects. You have to cook it. Cooking it in an oven doesn't create any tar. :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
When you use a pipe to ingest this plant you have tar. I think what you say may make sense.

Yes but there's no tar in weed that has been cooked so you can digest it. Of course there's far when you smoke it but that's not what we are talking about. He said there is tar in pot brownies. :snoop:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
There's no tar in pot brownies lmao. Orally ingested weed has different effects to smoking anyway.

Pot brownies are good.
I like vape weed though.

Someone who may be neurotic, extremely paranoid and or psychotic. I was once one of these people and it caused my personality to split into 3. Once i stopped, my life improved and i got married, more money and started a family. Amazing. :blessed:

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Just because you can't handle the effects of weed doesn't mean others can't. Over the counter medications are far worst than weed.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
If you need some new tires just go to a rental car plac and rent a car with the exact size tires you need.

Take it home and switch out your old tires for the newer tires on the rental car. When you done, just bring the rental back.

After that, congratulations. You paid $67 for 4 new tires.

:ohhh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pot brownies are good.
I like vape weed though.

Just because you can't handle the effects of weed doesn't mean others can't. Over the counter medications are far worst than weed.
Actually not smoking shows you can handle something a lot greater than weed, reality, friend. :sitdown:

Theres a reason why so many weed head women are single and jumping from man to man. Their brain chemistry has been altered and has made them unwifeable. Men find it to be a disgusting habit that typically means bad things about the woman who partakes in said filth. Lets stop so we can start families yall. :dj2:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Willstyles I got chu breh, we gonna fix you :wow:

Go get an old pair of your kids footlocker off brand air forces, duct tape a stack of books you never read to the bottom of each one and you'll be a fully grown man.

th

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Pot brownies are good.
I like vape weed though.

Vaping is the best way to smoke weed because there's no smoke involved this no tar or other unhealthy carcinogenics. It's like warm air.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Actually not smoking shows you can handle something a lot greater than weed, reality, friend. :sitdown:

Theres a reason why so many weed head women are single and jumping from man to man. Their brain chemistry has been altered and has made them unwifeable. Men find it to be a disgusting habit that typically means bad things about the woman who partakes in said filth. Lets stop so we can start families yall. :dj2:

That's the dumbest shyt I've ever read from you.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Theres a reason why so many weed head women are single. Men find it to be a disgusting habit that typically means bad things about the woman who partakes in said filth.

smoking weed opens your mind, you just can't handle your own subconscious thoughts, pal:stopitslime: