Life Hacks

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's funny because weed only brings out those symptoms in people that are already predisposed to mental illnesses. If you are a sane human being you won't get any psychotic episodes from smoking weed.
Sounds like a good reason not to smoke drugs to me friend. :manny: Must be a ton of weed heads pre disposed to mental illness because the'yre literally everywhere.

Daps
@Mr. Somebody I don't fear death as we will all die eventually. I'm in good health, I'm able to walk and my lung capacity isn't compromised. Thank you for your concern, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Mr. Somebody I don't fear death as we will all die eventually. I'm in good health, I'm able to walk and my lung capacity isn't compromised. Thank you for your concern, friend. :sitdown:
i dont fear death but lets not die excruciatingly painful deaths if we can help it. Or die out of our minds like Looney Toons with your loved ones being stand offish because you're that old weed smoking weirdo.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
7BKqraU.jpg
wayyyy better for your bones and joints than milk, you can even give the dog a teaspoon of it a day. Miracle treatment for aging dogs, my 7 year old dog was limping bad and breathing hard. We took him to the vets and got some BS on this old age and give him this steroid it'll slowly kill his liver but its all we can do cause he has somethin in his spine that lifted up (we paid for x rays too :stopitslime:), and that surgery is risky and no guaranteed he'll be off meds. A family friend recommended that joint juice. My dog is running, barking, jumping on couches again :blessed:
40pTRWZ.jpg

nemOY0Y.jpg

Would rep if reps were still around :blessed:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
You are a fukking moron if you think there is tar in pot brownies.

Go look up what tar is you retard. The irony of you calling me clueless is amazing.

Aint you unemployed? And you smoke weed? Yeah, I think you were typing in the mirror when you typed 'stupid' :laff:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Aint you unemployed? And you smoke weed? Yeah, I think you were typing in the mirror when you typed 'stupid' :laff:

There's tar when you smoke weed obviously because you are creating smoke. But in terms of weed being in foods, there is no tar you moron.

Yes I'm calling you stupid because you are talking nonsense.

Daps
i dont fear death but lets not die excruciatingly painful deaths if we can help it. Or die out of our minds like Looney Toons with your loved ones being stand offish because you're that old weed smoking weirdo.

:manny: everything is good in moderation and that's what I practice. I don't need you to preach to me because I'm aware of all the bad that comes from smoking. I respect your way of life, I'd hope you respect my way of life as well friend :sitdown:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
There's tar when you smoke weed obviously because you are creating smoke. But in terms of weed being in foods, there is no tar you moron.

Yes I'm calling you stupid because you are talking nonsense.

If you eat the marijuana 'bud' by itself it won't have tar. If you heat it up it will have tar. I don't see how you can't recognize this.