Life Hacks

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

O we're not done yet friend. Heres are some life hacks about women that smoke.
FACTORS WHICH IMPACT ON WOMEN'S SMOKING

Marital status

• The ABS report on Women in Australia found that 50% of single mothers smoke. This is double the national average for women.

• of these women smoke cigarettes with tar content of 14mg or more.

• The highest proportion of ex-smokers, according to the report, were married women with or without children.

Employment

ABS statistics indicate that employment status does ot have as great an impact on women's smoking as it does for men:

• There is little difference in smoking between men and women who are employed full-time. For women employed full-time, 28.9% smoke compared with 31.6% of men.

• A smaller proportion of women who are employed part-time smoke (23.8% compared with 37.3% of men).

• The difference was greatest for those not employed and not retired (i.e. unemployed) where 29.2% of women smoked compared with 46.8% of men.

• For women who classified themselves as occupied with home duties, only 22.1% smoked.

Occupational status

When examined by occupational status, it becomes clear that the anti-smoking message is having the greatest effect on women in better jobs:

graph

The above graph shows the radical decline in smoking amongst "upper whit collar women", the more modest decline in "lower white" and upper blue" and a big increase in smoking for "lower blue collar workers".

Education

There is a distinct relationship between the level of education attained and the prevalence of smoking. Two surveys (1986 Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria and 1983 National Heart Foundation Survey) found almost no difference in smoking prevalence between tertiary educated males (20.7%) and females (21.8%).

In general terms, the prevalence of smoking diminishes as educational levels increase. Results of the 1985 Survey of Social Issues showed a maximum smoking level of 38% among persons with only 3 - 5 years secondary education and a minimum smoking level of about 22% among tertiary graduates.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
exercise then smoke after, make sure its somethin light or indica ish not like sour d, somethin like GDP or og kush or blue dream. Did this yesterday cus i felt super stiff an tired after workin out, next thing i know my body feels like a water bed

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nothing bad about smoking weed, friend. You seem to be misinformed like people watching American news, friend. :sitdown:
Actually there are some things bad, like having psychotic episodes and advanced paranoia. *OMG THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE LAUGHING. WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT ME?*
1302774509_paranoid_parrot02.jpg

Ive shared company with a variety of herb fiends friend and id say alot of the behavior is questionable. I believe its better to live sober than to abuse drugs like weed. This wouldnt stop me from being friends with a friend but come on, friend, we all know how weed heads act and often times, its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

In comparison to smoking cigarettes there are less things bad but there are many things bad with smoking marijuana. Hopefully you all are able to curb/regulate/cease this activity one day but till then its your world like God.

Riddle me this friend. Would you sue an Airline if the pilot blew a bag of loud OG Kush before operating a plane that he ended up crashing and hurting someone you loved?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Actually there are some things bad, like having psychotic episodes and advanced paranoia. *OMG THERE ARE PEOPLE OUTSIDE LAUGHING. WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT ME?*
1302774509_paranoid_parrot02.jpg

Ive shared company with a variety of herb fiends friend and id say alot of the behavior is questionable. I believe its better to live sober than to abuse drugs like weed. This wouldnt stop me from being friends with a friend but come on, friend, we all know how weed heads act and often times, its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

In comparison to smoking cigarettes there are less things bad but there are many things bad with smoking marijuana. Hopefully you all are able to curb/regulate/cease this activity one day but till then its your world like God.

Riddle me this friend. Would you sue an Airline if the pilot blew a bag of loud OG Kush before operating a plane that he ended up crashing and hurting someone you loved?

Many pro athletes are weed heads so what exactly is a weed head? :sitdown:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cocaine
Lidocaine (or novocaine if you can get it)
Acetone
Plastic bags
Water
Spray Bottle
2 wooden boards (or hydraulic press if you can get one)

I just gave y'all the tools to re-rock dope:scheme:

I'm not about to give y'all the steps:mjpls:

Figure it out and get rich off cocaine

That lidocaine ain't go cook up right:gag: so make sure you keep that in mind when getting rid of that shyt

Pro Tip: You only need to lightly coat the coke with the acetone. You can't OD cause the smell is way too strong. Just 1 good spray out of an evenly distributed spray bottle

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
exercise then smoke after, make sure its somethin light or indica ish not like sour d, somethin like GDP or og kush or blue dream. Did this yesterday cus i felt super stiff an tired after workin out, next thing i know my body feels like a water bed

Terrible advice. Smoking is horrible for your health, it's never good to do unless you want to die early.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Terrible advice. Smoking is horrible for your health, it's never good to do unless you want to die early.

Except for the fact that the people that live the longest are smokers. And the fact that you can't die from smoking weed.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Many pro athletes are weed heads so what exactly is a weed head? :sitdown:
Someone who may be neurotic, extremely paranoid and or psychotic. I was once one of these people and it caused my personality to split into 3. Once i stopped, my life improved and i got married, more money and started a family. Amazing. :blessed:

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Except for the fact that the people that live the longest are smokers. And the fact that you can't die from smoking weed.

Smokers die earlier. Weed in itself isn't bad for you, but the means to inhale it are (smoking). And even if you put it in brownies it's still riddled with tar. I think THC pills are the only way to go, brehs :comeon:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Smokers die earlier. Weed in itself isn't bad for you, but the means to inhale it are (smoking). And even if you put it in brownies it's still riddled with tar. I think THC pills are the only way to go, brehs :comeon:

There's no tar in pot brownies lmao. Orally ingested weed has different effects to smoking anyway.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Scientists show weed heads have 5 times the tar in their lungs that cig smokers have. Oddly though they dont come in for lung cancer.

But they do get that smokers cough and hawk up lougies, friend.

:huhldup:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Someone who may be neurotic, extremely paranoid and or psychotic. I was once one of these people and it caused my personality to split into 3. Once i stopped, my life improved and i got married, more money and started a family. Amazing. :blessed:

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

It's funny because weed only brings out those symptoms in people that are already predisposed to mental illnesses. If you are a sane human being you won't get any psychotic episodes from smoking weed.