Life Hacks

Daps
This actually is pretty solid advice. The chances of shorty ending it then and there are pretty slim to none

Personally, if my bf was like straight up I'm seeing someone while I see you. I'd break up. I'm not about that sharing life. I do know girls that wouldn't bat an eye. It really depends on the girl and the relationship.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, if my bf was like straight up I'm seeing someone while I see you. I'd break up. I'm not about that sharing life. I do know girls that wouldn't bat an eye. It really depends on the girl and the relationship.
i see what you,re saying but it doesn't depend on the girl. if you boyfriend told you that and you'd breakup, that just means you,re not the one for him.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

See this would be before you guys became an actual couple in the first place. And what does "seeing someone" mean, it all depends on how you phrase it.

Daps
i see what you,re saying but it doesn't depend on the girl. if you boyfriend told you that and you'd breakup, that just means you,re not the one for him.

Exactly! Why stay with someone you're not compatible with? LOL, that's why I would leave. I mean it sucks, but there's like 7 billion people out there so don't waste your time on one.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
HOOD nikka LIFE HACKS:

1. Lost the cap to your big gallon of that big red corner store juice? wrap some foil around it bruh

2. You ever made kool aid and the sugar stick to the bottom? Put hot water in it first brehs. It will dissolve it.

3.You want a slushie, but don't feel like fukking with them Indians at 7/11? pour you a cup of some soda and let it sit in the freezer for a few hours :blessed:

will edit when I think of more.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ohhh:

:aicmon: Those aren't real zip tie cuffs. The real ones have two loops with two locking mechanisms.
Not all police use the high grade zip ties. But hey, at least you know that if you ever get zip tied with the cheapies you can escape, friend. The high grade ones you are correct, you cannot escape. I could get them to the front of my body and try to find something to saw them off with but even that would take a very long time to escape from, friend.

Last edited: