Life Hacks

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have a girl and want to e with other women at the same time, tell her early in the reltionship and don't compromise. some women will respect your honesty and you save a lot of the stress cause you don't have to be a player.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: actual lifehacks not this bullshyt
most guys go out of their way to lie thinking it's the only way. but if you tell a chick that from the beginning and she's in love with you, she'll ride with you so it's actually a shortcut. how is it bullshyt?

Daps
by the way, the original post is nasty. who would put their coaster on their drink (already nasty enough) but then people could also fukk with your drink while you're gone.

You flip it over or ask for a new one :manny: and you're right about the honesty thing, I had a guy straight up tell me that he has a gf but she doesn't mind if we talk, he even told her he was talking to me on the phone. I heard her in the background and she was like okay :yeshrug: and went on her way. I felt guilty so I stopped talking to him, it was weird.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You flip it over or ask for a new one :manny: and you're right about the honesty thing, I had a guy straight up tell me that he has a gf but she doesn't mind if we talk, he even told her he was talking to me on the phone. I heard her in the background and she was like okay :yeshrug: and went on her way. I felt guilty so I stopped talking to him, it was weird.
dude saved a lot of time and stress with by doing that.

Daps
dude saved a lot of time and stress with by doing that.

I mean I was just talking to him with no intention of pursuing anything further but it was interesting. I always said you just want me to be your newest sister wife :dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if you have a girl and want to e with other women at the same time, tell her early in the reltionship and don't compromise. some women will respect your honesty and you save a lot of the stress cause you don't have to be a player.

This actually is pretty solid advice. The chances of shorty ending it then and there are pretty slim to none. Although this does not mean there will not be problems later on down the line b/c of it, that really depends on how egregious you are about it and how much she takes it

Last edited: