Life Hacks

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If you wrap soap in a towel, it won’t leave a bruise when you hit someone. The same goes for putting potatoes in a sock or having someone hold a telephone book against someone while you hit the book with a baseball bat.
2d0nz0i.png

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
You'd be a blast to live with @Rose Gold minus the soap and sock combo attack :whoa:

So do any of yall know how to make the whites of your eyes whiter?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
7BKqraU.jpg
wayyyy better for your bones and joints than milk, you can even give the dog a teaspoon of it a day. Miracle treatment for aging dogs, my 7 year old dog was limping bad and breathing hard. We took him to the vets and got some BS on this old age and give him this steroid it'll slowly kill his liver but its all we can do cause he has somethin in his spine that lifted up (we paid for x rays too :stopitslime:), and that surgery is risky and no guaranteed he'll be off meds. A family friend recommended that joint juice. My dog is running, barking, jumping on couches again :blessed:
40pTRWZ.jpg

nemOY0Y.jpg

Another way to knock out the Flu, cold or sickness

sit in the STEAM ROOM for 10-15 minutes
then DRY off in the SAUNA for 5-10 minutes

the steam room clears your pores and also sweats out all the bull shyt in your body including sicknesses. The sauna can do this as well but its way slower and not as effective for flus/colds as it takes way longer.

You dry off in the sauan to prevent from walking outside while dripping sweat and getting even more sick.

I know it sucks moving around when you got the flu or a bad cold, but if you take 30 minutes out your day to hit your local gym that has a sauna/steam room you will feel better after almost immediately. I am talking by the time you sit in your car after you gonna be :whew: fukk that flu :blessed:

Sitting in the sauna after every work out is also good for sicknesses as it will help build your immune system as well.

The health benefits of using a sauna don’t stop at detoxification, although they do fit in with the core values of a detoxified lifestyle. For instance, the high temperatures of a sauna can give your immune system a boost. The number of white blood cells that fight infections increases as much as 58 percent with the levels of increased temperature you get in a sauna. And that’s just the beginning.

Your T cells (another important part of your immune system) and antibodies can increase by as much as 2,000 percent. Also, a lot of microbes just can’t take the heat; many of them die off at temperatures of 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Sauna treatments are often used to help people suffering from the common cold, and the success levels are high.

:blessed:

yall welcome in advance on your next cold/flu

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know you're all gona disagree but fukk it, i do not buy gift boxes for presents during christmas. i use empty cereal boxes, empty fedex/ups boxes, anything.. then wrap those bytches up with gift wrap.
they're clean and they serve the same purpose. :manny:

one better- when i order shyt from ralphlauren.com they give u free giftboxes.. and not the flimsy shytty cardboard ones like the ones u get at macys.
IMG_0005.jpg

it comes with that gift paper shyt too. then i go to the US polo association outlet :mjpls: and buy ppl shytty RL bootleg and put it in the box :heh:

my uncle last year was like :banderas: you got me RL shyt??? :salute:

i was like yep :usure: :blessed:

:dead: @ this nikka brother gettin a RL gift box with a used Friday DVD inside

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Next time a high saditty broad ask u to get her a quick bite to eat, tell her you know a place where they serve the BEST of chili dogs.

Proceed to direct her to the bedroom, fukk her in the ass, lay her on her back and then titty fukk her.

:ahh:

ThankMeLater-300x300.jpg

:shaq:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your crib got central air, just put a dryer sheet on your vents. whole place smells good, fukk a glade

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Appreciate yall who voted high :salute:

If you wrap soap in a towel, it won’t leave a bruise when you hit someone. The same goes for putting potatoes in a sock or having someone hold a telephone book against someone while you hit the book with a baseball bat.

I know for a fact that teh soap and telephone book shyt works. :to: