Liangelo ball gets waived by the Pistons.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Crabs bruh. :beli:

facts especially when Liangelo signed an Exhibit 10 contract which literal purpose is so teams can sign a prospect, release him and then sign him to the g league team.

only thing out the ordinary here is he didn’t get any preseason minutes but since the preseason is cut really short this year you’re not seeing too many 17th/18th men get time this year.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
facts especially when Liangelo signed an Exhibit 10 contract which literal purpose is so teams can sign a prospect, release him and then sign him to the g league team.

only thing out the ordinary here is he didn’t get any preseason minutes but since the preseason is cut really short this year you’re not seeing too many 17th/18th men get time this year.
Man where was this G League talk when the deal happened?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LaVar still 2/3 with two of those boys being top 3 picks

Gelo/all 3 will be in the league tho when it’s all said and done

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
BBB Stans existing I can comprehend on a twisted, morbid, try-hard militant level. Having said that, how the fu*k do Liangelo Ball Stans exist on this planet??? :mindblown:

Homeboy is obviously the Fredo Corleone of Lavar's seeds! How is Stanning THIS nikka possible? :mindblown:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
BBB Stans existing I can comprehend on a twisted, morbid, try-hard militant level. Having said that, how the fu*k do Liangelo Ball Stans exist on this planet??? :mindblown:
Personally, I was rooting for him to succeed, mainly cause I love an underdog story. (Good in hs, goes undrafted to potentially make an impact in the league etc) but i been saying, he should have got a degree and became his brothers agent....BBB woulda been better as an agency than a shoe company or whatever the hell they are at this point. but dad fukked that up for him :manny:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Literally the Pistons played every prospect except him
He stinks breh

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Literally the Pistons played every prospect except him
He stinks breh

He already made it farther than he was supposed to just like the rest of the brothers keep hating if you want :manny:

literally the 9th, 13th and 15th post of the thread and a lot of posters including myself dapped them

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lia...ith-the-detriot-pistons.819064/#post-40055865

Probably just a training camp deal so they can get his G-League rights but that’s still farther than I ever thought LiAngelo would go. Props to Lavar :hubie:
:mjlit:

Say what you want about Lavar but he got his sons in the league and made history. G League wouldn't be accepting high schoolers without his JBA league putting the foot on their necks

Yall will soon learn to stop shunning strong black fathers in sports
That's exactly what it is

LaVar really did it. Even though they're all at different levels, all of his sons can say they made it.

Go look up what an Exhibit 10 contract is and get back to me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He already made it farther than he was supposed to just like the rest of the brothers keep hating if you want :manny:

literally the 9th, 13th and 15th post of the thread and a lot of posters including myself dapped them

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lia...ith-the-detriot-pistons.819064/#post-40055865

Go look up what an Exhibit 10 contract is and get back to me

Hoops Rumors Glossary: Exhibit 10 Contract

Man just break it down in simple terms so coli niccas can comprehend breh:mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

We were told this was a huge deal and all three brothers were in the NBA now but instead it was just a g-league thing all along.....so what was the big deal considering that Gelo already got signed to a g-league team (also without playing at all) last year? :patrice:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All I know is Kamala slander better cease in here before some receipts get pulled on you fake militants. Don’t make me up my bookmarked threads :ufdup:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We were told this was a huge deal and all three brothers were in the NBA now but instead it was just a g-league thing all along.....so what was the big deal considering that Gelo already got signed to a g-league team (also without playing at all) last year? :patrice:

gelo signed to the g league in march and the season got cancelled less than a week later :snoop:

this deal is also different he was signed to the pistons directly so they have his g league rights that was the point of the deal in the first place

Gelo wasn't even supposed to be good enough to sniff the g league

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
gelo signed to the g league in march and the season got cancelled less than a week later :snoop:

this deal is also different he was signed to the pistons directly so they have his g league rights that was the point of the deal in the first place

Gelo wasn't even supposed to be good enough to sniff the g league

But you ain't answering the question. If the whole point of this deal was solely g-league rights, and if he was just gonna get waived all along, then why is it big news considering he already got signed to a g-league team last year?

Posters were talking like BBB had cracked some big new barrier....what is it?

And I dunno about the claim that the Pistons care about Gelo's g-league rights....are the Pistons even running a g-league team during the pandemic this year?